Message to the Chairman

1, if your going to let CC go then please get a manager that understands using wingers to feed our forward line

2, If you feel the need to remove our blue and white stripes then please don't cover the away end in blue and white striped netting when playing against a team that's colours are blue and white stripes. It makes it look like they have decorated it themselves. Maybe something to consider.

3. oh and sort the bloo** stadium out, we have 39800 seats, makes sure they all get used

DC you have had it good for the time you have spent here, but come next season if things are going wrong you will see the other side of swfc fans. Taking away some more identity isn't going to wash.

But thanks for what you have achieved so far

1 minute ago, matthefish2002 said:

Also would tell him ticket prices are too high. (yes I know that old chestnut again). But keep getting told if you want to have good players got to pay these prices and we get knocked by a club charging less then £200 for season tickets.

Precisely. A bit embarrassing, isn't it? My theory? We do have better players but they have a better manager. A manager is the most important person a club/chairman signs. Let's hope DC has learned his lesson for next season.

6 minutes ago, Almat said:

Precisely. A bit embarrassing, isn't it? My theory? We do have better players but they have a better manager. A manager is the most important person a club/chairman signs. Let's hope DC has learned his lesson for next season.

Better players on paper yeah, if only matches were played on an A4 notepad.

we were outclassed last night, who has the better players?

Edited by acquiescefc

Just now, acquiescefc said:

Better players on paper yeah, if only matches were played on an A4 notepad.

we were outclassed last night, who has then better players?

All about the respective managers last night. CC has bought multi million pound players with proven track records at least at Champ level and made them seem very ordinary...

11 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Also would tell him ticket prices are too high. (yes I know that old chestnut again). But keep getting told if you want to have good players got to pay these prices and we get knocked by a club charging less then £200 for season tickets.

That sort of fairy tale stuff doesn't happen very often though - 9 times out of 10 you get what you pay for (and I've been critical of match day ticket prices). Same budget as Rotherham apparently and look where that got Rotherham!

1 minute ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

That sort of fairy tale stuff doesn't happen very often though - 9 times out of 10 you get what you pay for (and I've been critical of match day ticket prices). Same budget as Rotherham apparently and look where that got Rotherham!

At the risk of repeating myself, all about the manager...

13 minutes ago, ViolaOwls said:

1, if your going to let CC go then please get a manager that understands using wingers to feed our forward line

2, If you feel the need to remove our blue and white stripes then please don't cover the away end in blue and white striped netting when playing against a team that's colours are blue and white stripes. It makes it look like they have decorated it themselves. Maybe something to consider.

3. oh and sort the bloo** stadium out, we have 39800 seats, makes sure they all get used

DC you have had it good for the time you have spent here, but come next season if things are going wrong you will see the other side of swfc fans. Taking away some more identity isn't going to wash.

The wingers has been a strange one under Carlos. Matias, Sougou, McGeady, McManaman, Buckley either hardly used or didnt do it for one reason or another. Reach and Wallace the favoured ones not players that have had full backs on toast so is it the tactics that team play? Even our full backs seem lost and wonder what to do when they come up against an opponent out wide often wanting to come back or go inside. Then again our delivery into the box over the season has been disappointing.

17 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Good point that, and a wage bill apparently the same as Rotherhams.

23 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

A team that will be almost completely dismantled in the summer if they don't win the final and a coach off to the premier....

32 minutes ago, ViolaOwls said:

I'm not sure he'll see it that way this morning.

Rather than threatening him about seeing the other side of SWFC fans, you should be praying that his intention is to keep funding you the way he has.