Did anyone see what I saw lol

Just before penalties when all teams were gathered their keeper was stood next to one of coaches looking through a few pages of paper sayin penalty something with Sheffield wed players faces on my guess is history of where they put it. Then looks at westy and he was just having a drink talking. They sempt to me more prepared 

35 minutes ago, Lomas613 said:

Just before penalties when all teams were gathered their keeper was stood next to one of coaches looking through a few pages of paper sayin penalty something with Sheffield wed players faces on my guess is history of where they put it. Then looks at westy and he was just having a drink talking. They sempt to me more prepared 

So if something isn't shown on TV then it didn't happen? As has been said Westy may have already done his homework and not needed/wanted last minute cramming.

40 minutes ago, WalkleyWeds said:

I'm sure Westwood and his coaches did their homework too. 

Not everyone crams 2 minutes before the exam. 

7 minutes ago, Key said:

So if something isn't shown on TV then it didn't happen? As has been said Westy may have already done his homework and not needed/wanted last minute cramming.

Not saying it didn't happen I was just pointing out they sempt more prepared on the day. 

1 minute ago, Lomas613 said:

Not saying it didn't happen I was just pointing out they sempt more prepared on the day. 

So you're saying that last minute cramming counts but earlier preparation and having a good memory doesn't! Strange.

14 minutes ago, sethman75 said:

Yes OP

That is when i knew we were going to lose the pens.

Ward gets schooled on which way each player is going to go

Westwood gets told try your best mate

Who do you think is going to win

Don't talk b@st@rd wet

2 minutes ago, Key said:

So you're saying that last minute cramming counts but earlier preparation and having a good memory doesn't! Strange.

Bolox never said that at all putting words in my mouth there. I'm saying just on an whole they looked more prepared but that was Just an example maybe not a good one but just an example. They played a more prepared game throughout 

Edited by Lomas613

5 minutes ago, Lomas613 said:

Bolox never said that at all putting words in my mouth there. I'm saying just on an whole they looked more prepared but that was Just an example maybe not a good one but just an example. They played a more prepared game throughout 

Sorry, but that's the exact logical conclusion of what you said, and yes it's 'bolox'.

Have you got any more examples of how they 'sempt' more prepared than us that we can discuss?

lol

8 minutes ago, Key said:

Sorry, but that's the exact logical conclusion of what you said, and yes it's 'bolox'.

Have you got any more examples of how they 'sempt' more prepared than us that we can discuss?

lol

The fact they outplayed us on both occasions we scored they didn't flop they kept going and deserved their equaliser. They were more organised throughout both legs

1 hour ago, Lomas613 said:

Maybe Westwood can remember 5 things. Besides when have Hutch Lee and Hunt taken pens.