OperationPig

Good morning guys

First of all I am delighted with the result ,at same time I am a football fan so know how absolutely sick you will all be feeling

Guy keeps coming on our website under name of operationpig and telling us how crap we are and how the atmosphere was going to kill us ,well if you are reading this then you were wrong .

No more than that

By the way one of your posts claimed that Barry Bannan was poor last night ,from a Town point of view I thought he was great ,long with Westwood and Hutchinson ,Foristieri was same as normal ,trying to win a free kick from the moment he got the ball ,animosity from Town fans goes back  to his cheating when at Watford

Anyway we aren't up yet so 50-50 will meet again next season ,got a feeling if we stay down we wont compete with you next season

Steve

Morning, like you said it's still 50 -50 for you guys but good luck, ( this hurts) you deserved the win. Bannan was immense for us and I like many others would not have put FF on from the start, but what do we know, Wallace going off for us was a big miss especially so early but when you look at our bench we should still have overcome this.  Think you need to keep Wagner whatever happens at Wembley.

You deserved it over the two legs TBH. That said if Mooy had got the reputation Hutchinson has, he'd have been sent off. He spent all night kicking our players in the air but I hope you go up, the thought

of seeing Hefele roasted in the Prem, week in, week out might convince me to watch Match of the Day more regularly lol

Edited by Great Big Galaa

13 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

You deserved it over the two legs TBH. That said if Mooy had got the reputation Hutchinson has, he'd have been sent off. He spent all night kicking our players in the air but I hope you go up, the thought

of seeing Hefele roasted in the Prem, week in, week out might convince me to watch Match of the Day more regularly lol

You know it has taken a long time for Hefele to get in the side ,was the skipper at Dynamo Dresden ,agree he might be more of a cheer leader in the prem rather than a centre half ,would love to see loovens at Town ,he always looks immense .

You are right it might be interesting in the Prem ,could be a record low score if we don't change the side ,still it could be fun ,our away support would love it at the prawn sandwich grounds ,watch some German megastars come in if we go up ,Philip Laam having a final season before properly retiring perhaps

Thanks for the congrats

Roger and out

Steve

First of all Terrier I would like to say congratulations to your team and all your fans.

I would also like to apologise for some of the imbeciles who frequent downatthemac, namely Operation pig and another poster named Forestieri but I'm not even sure he spelled that correctly which tells you all you need to know.

Most of the posters on here are full of well meaning bravado and our sense of wit passes a lot of visiting fans by so we sometimes come across as arrogant.

Most of of us really aren't, probably all the ones that never post or use social media unfortunately.

Not sure how i was feeling walking back to the car last night or indeed this morning.

Lousy doesn't cover it.

You were the better side over the two legs and probably the season, any balanced Wednesdayite has to hold their hands up to that.

I'm really not sure why we have regressed as a team this season compared to last as an expressive and attacking force, although better points wise.

Whoever rallies our team before we walk out for our first game next season, whether it be Carlos or whoever has to uphold DC's mantra of "atttactive, aggressive football" because we have lost our way a little.

It takes a lot for me to say this but I hope you win at Wembley and represent Yorkshire in the Premier.

If you stay up then hopefully see you in 15 months.

Up the Owls!

1 hour ago, terrierbite said:

Good morning guys

First of all I am delighted with the result ,at same time I am a football fan so know how absolutely sick you will all be feeling

Guy keeps coming on our website under name of operationpig and telling us how crap we are and how the atmosphere was going to kill us ,well if you are reading this then you were wrong .

No more than that

By the way one of your posts claimed that Barry Bannan was poor last night ,from a Town point of view I thought he was great ,long with Westwood and Hutchinson ,Foristieri was same as normal ,trying to win a free kick from the moment he got the ball ,animosity from Town fans goes back  to his cheating when at Watford

Anyway we aren't up yet so 50-50 will meet again next season ,got a feeling if we stay down we wont compete with you next season

Steve

Thanks, and good luck in the final - you deserve to be there no doubt about that.

By the way, Operation Pig is probably a Sheffield United fan.

Well done for reaching the final. This hurts pretty bad and I feel drained this morning but you were the best side over the 2 legs. I can't say that the final bothers me too much now. Living in a Bradford I'm more bothered by what happens in the League 1 final at the weekend but good luck anyway against Reading.

Well done for last night Steve

We huffed and puffed but never really looked like scoring

But it's difficult when two of your midfield players are constantly dropping into centre half positions

Having said that, Hutchinson and Bannan had good games, but need to do it further up the pitch

Now go and smash those southern softies

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.