Rhodes, Hooper. 

Bench

wildsmith

loovens

winnall

hirst

a new winger

jones

i don't see fessi as a striker he's more of a creative free role behind the striker person. 

Get rid of some of the players like nuhiu and fletch who are too defensive for strikers and bring in some quality defenders allowing the attacking players to attack knowing they've got good quality behind if a move breaks down. 

Whatever happens, we're Wednesday and always will be. Up the owls 

Just now, IstillhateSteveBould said:

I'm hoping we sign some quick, dynamic attacking players and change formation. 

This I will be p*ss*d if we line up with the same midfield next season I would even move Hutch back to CB and bring in an adequate midfield replacement for him love the guy but he will always miss games in a 46 game season

Not that I want to, but we have no chance of getting rid of Fletcher, even if we got an acceptable bid he'd have to take a huge pay cut as nobody would pay him anywhere near what he reportedly earns at the moment. This is his last big contract in football, I expect he'll see it out with us.

5 minutes ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

Not that I want to, but we have no chance of getting rid of Fletcher, even if we got an acceptable bid he'd have to take a huge pay cut as nobody would pay him anywhere near what he reportedly earns at the moment. This is his last big contract in football, I expect he'll see it out with us.

I wouldn't be selling him right now either. I don't think he's an issue.