Over reactions, tantrums and made up sht

I'm a clapper. Proud to be one. We'll smash it next season, autos for us. The way I see it I don't enjoy being proved right when I predict the worst. It costs me a lot of money and time and family sacrifice to go to S6, money and time I could spend on my wife and daughter who don't like footy. For me and my son it's our treat and I'll be arsed if I'm gonna waste it being negative. I want to be positive. I want to be carried away by the romance. That's what I'm doing from now on. Don't like it? I don't give a fuuckk. 

I like going into the play offs with the best squad by a distance and sitting back in our own box for nearly 180 minutes.

100 fan points to me.

You're allowed to be unhappy when your team plays like sh#t and loses, just like you're allowed to be over the moon and smear your nob across everybody's face when they win. It's not "moaner or clapper" it's human emotion, I'd be pretty worried if we played as badly as we have in this 2 legged tie and lost, and everybody on here was happy and celebrating into the night, f#ck that.

6 minutes ago, Lee A said:

I like going into the play offs with the best squad by a distance and sitting back in our own box for nearly 180 minutes.

100 fan points to me.

You're allowed to be unhappy when your team plays like sh#t and loses, just like you're allowed to be over the moon and smear your nob across everybody's face when they win. It's not "moaner or clapper" it's human emotion, I'd be pretty worried if we played as badly as we have in this 2 legged tie and lost, and everybody on here was happy and celebrating into the night, f#ck that.

Thought we matched them up until their goal..they played their passing game very well and you could see why their up there. 

Only criticism i could give is we should have gone for a second goal.

It all came down to two kicks..we really didnt get hammered did we?

Edited by HIGHERSTATE

We had the best squad out of the 4, but Carlos decided he wanted to defend. The fact we never even tried to win at Huddersfield pissed me off. 

I said at the time it could comeback to haunt us and it has. They had a 2nd string keeper in the net 1st leg and we never tested him. 

We needed to be more positive and imo have blown a great opportunity tonight/Sunday.

But we have improved year on year for 7 years now, with Chansiri at the helm we will get there sooner or later.

Just would have preferred it have been this year. UTO!

Edited by OWL1969