1 hour ago, wilyfox said:

FF has looked a forlorn figure for most of the season. No idea what the future holds for him. Fantastic player when he's on it. Will he still be here...I don't know. 

This post is rated most informative

2 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

Our top scorer and best player. A quality player that would walk into any Championship team. 

Not good enough for Wednesday though. 

Beyond stupid. 

Easily good enough for Wednesday, but not when played so obviously in the wrong position. 

At the the start of the season Carlos said Nando would play a lot out left, because he scored more goals there. Then played him striker nearly all season. Crazy decision.

Wonderful footballer. Badly managed.

1 hour ago, Holmowl said:

Easily good enough for Wednesday, but not when played so obviously in the wrong position. 

At the the start of the season Carlos said Nando would play a lot out left, because he scored more goals there. Then played him striker nearly all season. Crazy decision.

Wonderful footballer. Badly managed.

Plays him up front as we have no natural strikers to play there....... oh wait

2 minutes ago, vulva said:

I think FF will be the one first teamer sacrificed to address the FFP issue.

Me too. If it's a choice of sell Westwood or FF to keep FFP at bay then its FF all day long.

4 minutes ago, don'tCallMeOwlCallYo said:

Whilst I think Fessi is great, Hooper is defo a better player. 

I think that's a bit simplistic but agree that a fit Hooper has a far greater influence of the two on our current team. I think that players like Westwood, Lees and Hutch (and Hooper) are rocks that you can build on. FF is the finishing touch that gives the wow factor. One caveat though; he needs to recapture last season's form to remain on the pedestal that some have placed him on.

Edited by Dagmeister

2 minutes ago, don'tCallMeOwlCallYo said:

Yea I feel we have been very unlucky with injuries this year with a lot of key players. Abdi is another who is blatantly class. 

Hope he can get a clean start next season

5 minutes ago, Dagmeister said:

I think that's a bit simplistic but agree that a fit Hooper has a far greater influence of the two on our current team. I think that players like Westwood, Lees and Hutch (and Hooper) are rocks that you can build on. FF is the finishing touch that gives the wow factor. One caveat though; he needs to recapture last season's form to remain on the pedestal that some have placed him on.

Yes I can't argue with that, season before last FF was a breath of fresh air, Hooper has the experience and Westwood is also a class player. We have lots of options now and we defo don't rely on FF anymore. Abdi should have a big impact next year. Love FF but it's not cut and dry him been our best player for me he is not. 

Edited by don'tCallMeOwlCallYo