I'm consistent on this one. FF should have been sold when he refused to get on that bus before the Norwich match. No one will convince me otherwise on that one, and football has a nasty habit of biting you on the ass. 

That said, he took a penalty, so fair play. 

Far better than our £10m, £62,000 per week centre forward who did the after you Claude routine to let a fullback take one, despite not having scored a goal all season. Very poor form. With big transfer fees and wages comes responsibility.

Bottled it.

Unacceptable. 

Gets bustled off the ball too much due to not being quick enough over the first 5 metres of a move. Skills at goal very hit and miss not realiable. Love him for the effort that's put in but consistency is what's required for his position. Hoopers leagues ahead of him in my eyes

4 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Give over he didn't try tonight. He worked his testicles off start to finish. 

He had a good game, constantly pressuring and chasing. 

He was completely ineffective, as he is most games when Carlos picks him as striker.

So fooookin predictable that it would end like this.

He had a good game? Belongs in the premier league? He's flipping toilet . Don't get me wrong good season last year sandwiched between a poor one at Watford and a poor one here. Fair play to Hutchinson stood up took the first poor penalty fair dos. 

Forestieri is supposed to be this great player and if that's the best he can come up with I'll happily drive him to his next destination.

We were told he was carrying a knock and every time he's played in the last few games ( since he came on against Derby ) it's looked to be true, if so why play him? 

Crap tonight and another missed penalty, not good.

1 hour ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Could just tell as he was walking up he was going to miss.

Head was down and he just wanted to get it out the way. No composure when it was most needed.

I hate to knock a player for missing a penalty, at least he stood up and took one. But awful penalty.

He had a great game too. He's a very unpredictable player, why he's not playing at the top flight

Had a great game? Thought he was ineffective at best. Lee and Bannan were good. Reach and the centre halfs and Hunt did well. Otherwise not much from anyone else

1 hour ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Give over he didn't try tonight. He worked his testicles off start to finish. 

He had a good game, constantly pressuring and chasing. 

100% agree.

Second only to Bannan tonight.

Covered more ground than Fletcher/Rhodes combined and never gave up despite being constantly fouled. Would be absolutely gutted to see him go. Shame there is a vocal minority that are desperate for him to fail.

4 minutes ago, fudge27 said:

Had a great game? Thought he was ineffective at best. Lee and Bannan were good. Reach and the centre halfs and Hunt did well. Otherwise not much from anyone else

Lee was abysmal until late on, had a couple of runs, then got a knock and went missing again.

Reach has a good engine, but no instinct whatsoever, that is where Huddersfield looked far more capable than us.

1 Us) Get the ball and dawdle (except Bannan, quick fluid passes) .

2 Them) Get the ball, and quick fluid passes and anticipation, all over the field, across all of the team.

1 minute ago, MAL said:

Lee was abysmal until late on, had a couple of runs, then got a knock and went missing again.

Reach has a good engine, but no instinct whatsoever, that is where Huddersfield looked far more capable than us.

1 Us) Get the ball and dawdle (except Bannan, quick fluid passes) .

2 Them) Get the ball, and quick fluid passes and anticipation, all over the field, across all of the team.

I disagree. I thought both teams had the exact same game plan tbh. Both were moving the ball pretty slow and didn't look like causing the other a huge number of problems. Until they brought Quaner on I only think of the Brown hitting the post opening us up and that was from us being sloppy in possession. I thought we were just as bad though (worse actually)

i thought around 30 in we started to edge on top, not sustained pressure but cranking it up a little then when we went 1-0 our mentality became defend what we have and it never recovered.

Thought Lee was very good tonight, especially defensively got through a ton of work. Same with Reach.

9 minutes ago, fudge27 said:

I disagree. I thought both teams had the exact same game plan tbh. Both were moving the ball pretty slow and didn't look like causing the other a huge number of problems. Until they brought Quaner on I only think of the Brown hitting the post opening us up and that was from us being sloppy in possession. I thought we were just as bad though (worse actually)

i thought around 30 in we started to edge on top, not sustained pressure but cranking it up a little then when we went 1-0 our mentality became defend what we have and it never recovered.

Thought Lee was very good tonight, especially defensively got through a ton of work. Same with Reach.

Again, i disagree.

Maybe abysmal was over the top, but he wasn't in the game for the majority of it.

We did not have the same game plan, yes we edged some parts , but as i put in my other post, there was only one team that really tried to win this by playing positive football (in both legs).

I shudder to think what it would have been/looked like if BB had not played tonight.