Carlos- 3 major mistakes

Largely binned the balanced side that won 6 on the bounce.

Players coming back was the worst thing for CC - he had to squeeze them in and it screwed us.

It unbalanced the side and we never got any momentum going in either leg.

Such a pity - much easier playoff than last season and we blew it.

CC has been good in many ways but he has taken us as far as his talent will allow.

We have good squad and a decent manager has the tools here to take us one better. 

Biggest mistake was not playing for the win in the first leg. 

It's almost like we were playing for penalties since last weekend. 

Only seen bits and pieces tonight but why did we leave Reach and Rhodes on the bench? Why shoehorn three players into a system that has never looked right this season?

14 minutes ago, steveger said:

With 3 minutes added time to go i decided to got to ASDA as i knew what was coming, just couldn't face watching any more, Huddersfield were the better team by far, we were unimaginative and one dimensional as we have been for most of the season, the midfield has been weak and needs a total re-haul, time for Mr C to throw some more mega money at it as we need much better in midfield, MUCH better, we have an amazing array of forwards who have mostly always scored goals wherever they have been, so that aint the promble, at least on paper....

The fact that he again decided to bring on big Dave says it all 

Shoehorning the favourites into the team has cost us tonight.

One of our main problems is when we come up against a quality three man central midfield. Hull gave us a lesson at Wembley with Huddlestone running the show and now Huddersfield twice with Mooy running the show. Why we don't just match their three with three of our own e.g Hutch, Lee and Bannan I do not know.