Poll: Man of the Match vs Huddersfield (2nd Leg)...and your player ratings

Man of the Match vs Huddersfield  

404 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match vs Huddersfield?

• Westwood
    • Hunt
    • Lees
    • Loovens
    • Pudil
    • Hutchinson
    • Lee
    • Bannan
    • Fletcher
    • Forestieri
    • Wallace
    • Reach
    • Rhodes
    • Nuhiu

Carlos -1000000000000000000000000000000

Westy 8

Hunt 8

Loovens 7

Lees 7

Pudil 5

Reach 6

Bannan 9

Lee 6

Hutch 6

Fletch 8

FF 5

Wasted gilt-edge opportunity. Carlos, you negative man!

We can't say we deserved anything more but is a crap way to go out.

Just can't bear to hear the "I told you so" brigade revelling in our misfortune. Rather be right than go up.

As a self confessed clapper I am still proud of what we have done this season. 

Edited by OxonOwl

Bannan was huge tonight. Losing Wallace after 5 minutes the turning point for me. Locked CC into tactics, needed to preserve subs, not to mention missing Wallaces creativity getting the ball in the box and set pieces. Pity just a little hamstring tweak can turn the game like that. Well played Huddersfield, couldnt break us down but there you go, got it to the lottery of penalties and did well. Glad Westwood saved one absolute legend. 

Too salty to give a full review.

Bannan, Westwood, Fletcher and Hunt were all excellent, everybody else tried hard but well below par.

Lee was poor, but more so down to tactics than him being individually bad, Reach offered nothing in the final third and Rhodes looked lost when he came on.

Bannan as MoM for me.

Just never got going over the 2 legs at all and Huddersfiled just proved that having a bunch of players that all know their role in the side, don't do anything too flash and work for the collective is always going to win the day - what a job Wagner has done there, absolutely incredible.

I felt for Pudil tonight, one lapse in concentration after having a good end to the season and it cost us.

Main difference for me is that last season's 'team' would have pushed on for a 2nd having gone ahead, this season's invited the pressure and let the inevitable occur.

We lack real leaders out on the pitch - the type that will fire the team up by winning a strong tackle and playing to the crowd a bit on the back of it and I think we need to change things around in the summer. I hope CC is still the man to do that for continuity but listening to him, I think he has already made his mind up to go or has been told he's going.

We've got a fantastic foundation of a 6th place and 4th place finish to build on, it's not completely broken - let's not try and re-invent the wheel.

Gutted tonight because I know we are capable of more.

Thought Bannan was immense at times, I don't recall him ever knocking it past players and beating them for pace out wide... that plus normal bazza back in play. Shame only one of him. 

Massively disappointed tonight, upset to see us set up more defensive than Sunday in personal (if not application). 

We player with more huff huff and puff but far less quality and composure. Although Wallace going off was a setback I thought Reach was tidy at times. 

The pen takers baffled me.... surely big Dave, Rhodes who is expectbtaking Pens in games should have been included. 

Fair plsy to those that scored but every one who stepped up I doubted and wanted Dave or Rhodes up there. 

I knew when looking at FF and his run up he'd miss. He missed in season and feel for him but why was he taking it? 

Terrible all round showing tonight. Udders definitely the better side, technically better than us except for Bannan who did everything he could to get the team going. As far as I could see from the TV coverage Lee (surprisingly) did very little, Reach was ok but not in the game for long periods, Pudil looked out on his feet after 60 mins, Hunt , Lees, Loovens, Westwood all emerge with credit tonight, Rhodes looked way off the pace, Fletcher I thought did well and should have stayed on a bit longer, Forestieri willing, but didn't use his skills in the right areas. I'm not sure what the tactics were tonight, and from the TV shots nor was Carlos, did anyone see him talk to the players before extra time? He seemed to be relying on the coaches to come up with ideas.

Huddersfield much more composed with the ball and brighter in attack and thoroughly deserved to win imho.

Still there's always next year and we already start 6 points up, as the Blavges have already concededWTF:

Westwood - 7

Hunt - 7

Lees - 7 

Loovens - 8

Pudil - 5

Bannan - 9

Hutch - 6 

Lee - 6

Reach - 4.5 

Fletcher - 7

Foriestieri - 6

Never have I seen a player as one footed as Reach. Huddersfield targeted our left side for a reason and at times tore us a new un.