Gutted Doesn't Come Close

Gutted does come close. It's how I feel anyhow.

Couldn't believe we had the game in our hands then found a way to throw it away.

Far too bloody cautious. We should have thrown everything at Huddersfield tonight, and they would've wilted. 

This hurts, but Carlos has to go.

Rhodes, when given service is the best there is in the Championship.

The tactics both home and away were abysmal, we were playing  Uddders, not Barca.

Thanks CC for what you have done, but the next leap you cannot deliver, and I think DC feels the same.

We go again, don't fancy the rumoured replacement Pardew, sure we can do better than that, not sure who though.

Onwards and upwards.

UTO

FTB

WAWAW 

Think I may need to sleep on it and discuss tomorrow when emotions are not so raw.

Coming just 3 weeks after being told my job was going, and my team were being disbanded at work, this has been a pretty shitty last few weeks.

Absolutely gutting not so much because we lost I think it's more the way we lost

To have Westwood save that 5th and then have Fessi miss our follow up penalty was gut wrenching

Hope was back for 30 secs and then taken away again 

1 minute ago, aeroswfc said:

It is gutting.

But can't do anything now.

There is! 

Regroup and aim at one thing, one thing alone. It is top two next season. We need to be as resilient as Brighton. We have quality players now they need turning into a quality team.

23 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Think I may need to sleep on it and discuss tomorrow when emotions are not so raw.

Coming just 3 weeks after being told my job was going, and my team were being disbanded at work, this has been a pretty shitty last few weeks.

Sorry to hear that mate.