Huddersfield fan

Just been chatting a Huddersfield fan and she convinced that we beat them 3 nil as they can't score and we are too hard to score against, I agreed with her so I put 20 on us to win so let's hope we do, she convinced Jordan Rhodes is going to come back to haunt them so I hope she's right, what's yer thought, was I right to bet with her 

4 minutes ago, offalyowl said:

Just been chatting a Huddersfield fan and she convinced that we beat them 3 nil as they can't score and we are too hard to score against, I agreed with her so I put 20 on us to win so let's hope we do, she convinced Jordan Rhodes is going to come back to haunt them so I hope she's right, what's yer thought, was I right to bet with her 

I FINK U DONE WRITE PAL.

5 minutes ago, offalyowl said:

Does she do a turn ? 

I never know how people can back Wednesday. It just makes the hurt of losing so much worse. I rarely win a bet, and this season has seen my account waste away. I've taken one for the lads and backed hudds to go through.