Fulham bias....

Guest bagelybear

Guest bagelybear

...media seemed to have shifted the fulham bias towards udders felt now...they REALY dont like us do they..

CMON YOU BLUE & WHITE WIZZARDS

WAWAW

UTO

Who cares. We will just go about our business and do what needs doing. 

Not been funny towards you. I just mean who cares what the media say and think. Most of the time it's a load of testicles anyway. 

All the betting companies know we're going to do it. "Lets tell everyone we think Fulham or Hudderfield will do it and make loads of money when The MASSIVE win".

Yeah, okay, I admit... I might be biased, but how the media can say Hudderfield are more likely beat us at home and Reading at Wembley...? They're deluded, surely lol 

Edited by Exceptionally_Large

Had a meeting with a woman who was self-confessed know nothing about football person but she asked about tonight's game. She commented surely you are under greater pressure being far more well known than your opponents. 

I suppose so, I said, but don't call me Shirley. 

31 minutes ago, woodys said:

Genuinley wonder why it seems neutrals/ media are mainly against us as a club

Coz you're an irrational paranoid football fan, all fans suffer the same complex, we never beat so and so, thingy always scores against us, the refs hates us and get together to make sure we don't succeed, the press hates us we never get a good write up, The FL and the FA are against us. And don't even get me started on SAG.

Irrational paranoid football fans throughout space and time suffer from it, don't worry it's perfectly normal.

Edited by Holmes

26 minutes ago, Exceptionally_Large said:

All the betting companies know we're going to do it. "Lets tell everyone we think Fulham or Hudderfield will do it and make loads of money when The MASSIVE win".

Yeah, okay, I admit... I might be biased, but how the media can say Hudderfield are more likely beat us at home and Reading at Wembley...? They're deluded, surely lol 

To be fair seemit from a neutral.

lazy reporters see the reterick of Udds 17,151 unbeaten run and then you kind of have to have them as favourites don't you? 

i don't believe it is paranoia, it was always the case (last season being one of very few exceptions). When Wilco was in charge for instance, we were a longball, hoof it type team, even though the media darlings of the time, Everton played that style far more than we did.  I don't feel we have ever been controversial enough for the media. carlos for instance is very careful what he says at interviews. I also put it down to ex pro's not liking us for some reason...probably because they would have liked the chance to play here. Those who have played for Wednesday are nearly always very positive about us. I'd say the worst culprits at the moment are the local radio station. Nuts to 'em, with modern technology they are almost obsolete now so in the near future we won't have to listen to that tripe.

If you read the BBC sport app about Weds V Udds, i kinda thought it was biased towards Udds. 

There's a paragraph mentioning Izzy Browns raw pace and a few others.......  

the only time they mention Wednesday was to say Hoops is probably missing so Fletch to keep his place. 

Blummin bias buggers