Radio this morning

Listening to talksport this morning. Saying we are favourites to get promoted. Didn't hear it from the beginning but there was some bloke called Tommy on. Think he was a Brighton player because he was talking about the game against them last year and the crowd. He said it was the best atmosphere he had ever played in said the stadium was actually rocking. Mentioned the phone lights as well. Like being at a rock concert.

17 minutes ago, darra said:

Listening to talksport this morning. Saying we are favourites to get promoted. Didn't hear it from the beginning but there was some bloke called Tommy on. Think he was a Brighton player because he was talking about the game against them last year and the crowd. He said it was the best atmosphere he had ever played in said the stadium was actually rocking. Mentioned the phone lights as well. Like being at a rock concert.

But the Hudders fans said it was poor and quiet and we never sing.

Something doesn't add up....

22 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Was he playing pinball?

1 hour ago, darra said:

i'd imagine he'd played em all, well from soho down to brighton that is 

2 minutes ago, blakey1959 said:

i'd imagine he'd played em all, well from soho down to brighton that is 

Need to stop this now cos I keep getting visions of Ann Margret in that dress, rolling around in baked beans.

One for our younger posters there.

54 minutes ago, 442 said:

Lights was a one off. 

Don't do the same tonight. Like he said, it's not a concert it's a football match.

Disagree on this one. Re the lights my opinion would be not do it for a standard season game as some attempted to do a few months back. Should be used to mark something special and tonight is very much that. 

5 minutes ago, ReginaldD said:

Disagree on this one. Re the lights my opinion would be not do it for a standard season game as some attempted to do a few months back. Should be used to mark something special and tonight is very much that. 

But only in the closing stages when the game is as good as over.

10 minutes in, 0-0, all a bit nervy, is not special enough.

1 hour ago, trev said:

But the Hudders fans said it was poor and quiet and we never sing.

Something doesn't add up....

To be fair they said it would be quiet if they get the first goal. Nerves have to agree.

19 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Need to stop this now cos I keep getting visions of Ann Margret in that dress, rolling around in baked beans.

One for our younger posters there.

i must be getting old , ha d to google it to remind myself ...chocolate n beans oooo err 

2 hours ago, Carlton's Dealer said:

Close, it was Steve Sidwell

Close, it was Steve Sidwell

Was it? Joined towards the end of the conversation and thought I heard the name Tommy. Either way it  was good to hear