The Band re: atmosphere

Are they there tonight? If so, shut the feck up and let the fans set the tone. Everything will fall into place atmosphere wise, we don't need an out of tune trumpet and a drum trying to drown the fans out and dictate what we sing. Let us sing our own songs and bring the roof off. Come on Wednesday! 

I'm taking spare undies just in case. 

9 minutes ago, davidhirst1867 said:

Are they there tonight? If so, shut the feck up and let the fans set the tone. Everything will fall into place atmosphere wise, we don't need an out of tune trumpet and a drum trying to drown the fans out and dictate what we sing. Let us sing our own songs and bring the roof off. Come on Wednesday! 

I'm taking spare undies just in case. 

Couldn't agree more with you (apart from I'm ok in the leaky arse department). Hemmingham's agenda however will be 100% at odds with it. 

21 minutes ago, OwlofOliveGrove said:

I'm bringing a xylophone, hope that's ok.

Please don't tell SAG though because I'll be locked up until after the Final.

I can bring two coconut halves.  Also a half empty bottle I can Blow the top of.

Let's get the percussion going. 

I'm the biggest band hater going I've stated that numerous times on here. 

BUT 

They've got just as big of a part to play tonight as the rest of us.  If the singing stops for half a second they need to be on it . Massive night tonight 

The band will be there tonight.

They've been invited onto the pitch as the half time entertainment.

They're performing with Seth Bennet who's touting his new cd of Wednesday songs. Get it half price at the mega store if you buy a play off t-shirt.

Guest Deleted member

The band were a major reason our fans were the best fans Wembley has seen since it was rebuilt last year.

With Uddersfield being closer to L**ds than Sheffield, surely they will be in the away end supporting a more local team? Assuming of course they are being paid enough, which is obviously the only concern of any serious football band.

3 hours ago, Eaton_Swfc said:

I'm the biggest band hater going I've stated that numerous times on here. 

BUT 

They've got just as big of a part to play tonight as the rest of us.  If the singing stops for half a second they need to be on it . Massive night tonight 

Yeah agree mate.

All need to pull together, forget previous stances / factions etc, just everyone go for it.

Also mentioned in an earlier thread, let one song finish before starting another, especially if we're 'bouncing'.