Carlos must read this

Guest Higgi

Guest Higgi

Carlos you can not leave we love you,You started something so we hope you Finnish it  You are a very special man the best manager we've had for many a years and nothing would give me greater pleasure than for you to take us to the premier league were we belong . Oh by the way take no notice to all the bobbar what's been said in the media or all the rumours. Your the man all Wednesdayites want as our manager.

2 minutes ago, steveger said:

I still think he will leave anyway due to being homesick and missing his family

I think he will if we don't go up..if we do he will want a chance at the Prem - he'd regret if he didn't have a crack at it.

As much as people will hate it, I can genuinely see Pardew coming in if CC does leave.

no smoke...

24 minutes ago, Higgi said:

Carlos you can not leave we love you,You started something so we hope you Finnish it  You are a very special man the best manager we've had for many a years and nothing would give me greater pleasure than for you to take us to the premier league were we belong . Oh by the way take no notice to all the bobbar what's been said in the media or all the rumours. Your the man all Wednesdayites want as our manager.

Is this a clue to where he's going next?

Are you ITK?

28 minutes ago, Higgi said:

Thought he was Portuguese ? 

Guest Kameron

I hope he realises in time that a midfield containing both Bannan and Lee will lose us the game tomorrow night.  It should be Bannan with Hutch if fit and if not Jones, a midfield with both Lee and Bannan is not strong enough, it wasn't last season and it isn't now.  I hope he doesn't get it wrong because by doing what he did at Huddersfield he has put all the pressure on us, I do not buy the game plan was for us not to be able to pass the ball OR keep possession.  Why didn't he have the b()llocks to go with what won us 6 out of the last 7 games?  I have a bad feeling about tomorrows game, I hope I'm wrong but I think we'll blow it.

5 minutes ago, Earlsfieldowl said:

You will get over it quickly if the new man is successful 

And would probably want him sacked if we are in bottom half of Championship after first 5 games of next season.

On this forum CC seems to have gone from being a hero, to being clueless and needing to be sacked, to being a hero again that SWFC simply can not afford to be without. All in the space of about 6 weeks.

For what it's worth I think he's probably made his mind up to go home. Nothing to do with the chairman or Twitter, just a personal decision. The only thing that may make him change his mind would be a season in the Premier League. We will see.

However, the guy breaking the Pardew story on here a couple of weeks ago or so deserves a bit of credit. He was slaughtered as being a Blade, fishing, attention seeking etc. yet the story now seems to have some substance.

Let's just hope we can win our nest two games and see what the summer brings.

UTO

FTB  

10 minutes ago, Kameron said:

I hope he realises in time that a midfield containing both Bannan and Lee will lose us the game tomorrow night.  It should be Bannan with Hutch if fit and if not Jones, a midfield with both Lee and Bannan is not strong enough, it wasn't last season and it isn't now.  I hope he doesn't get it wrong because by doing what he did at Huddersfield he has put all the pressure on us, I do not buy the game plan was for us not to be able to pass the ball OR keep possession.  Why didn't he have the b()llocks to go with what won us 6 out of the last 7 games?  I have a bad feeling about tomorrows game, I hope I'm wrong but I think we'll blow it.

Dont bank on that - it seems to be his preferred choice..we are at the stage where he lives or dies by it.

If Hutch is fit Bannan will probabaly play on the left instead of Reach.

If he goes down this road I don't see us getting promoted..

Guest Kameron
5 minutes ago, Earlsfieldowl said:

Dont bank on that - it seems to be his preferred choice..we are at the stage where he lives or dies by it.

If Hutch is fit Bannan will probabaly play on the left instead of Reach.

If he goes down this road I don't see us getting promoted..

Agreed, we do better when certain players are not available.  Lee did nothing on Sunday but rather than Carlos take him off he takes off Wallace and puts Lee on the right.  We have the players to get promoted but we don't have a manager who makes the right decisions at key times.

Just now, Kameron said:

Agreed, we do better when certain players are not available.  Lee did nothing on Sunday but rather than Carlos take him off he takes off Wallace and puts Lee on the right.  We have the players to get promoted but we don't have a manager who makes the right decisions at key times.

It's been killing you we have been doing well.

Don't worry you can gloat tomorrow if we lose

He made a lot of correct decisions to win 6 in a row

Edited by Belfast Owl 2

2 minutes ago, Kameron said:

Yep - he has got away with over the season but there is no margin for error now.

CC has always been better with fewer choices - now players are back CC could revert to his old habits. 

Could finally bite us tomorrow evening