Down at the Mac - Udd's forum

http://downatthemac.proboards.com/board/6/talk-town

Some absolutely cracking threads on there. My particular favorites are the 'Weather' thread and 'Wednesday to sack manager'.

:manager:

I can't wait till we smash them all over S6 tomorrow night and Wagner leaves in the summer for better things along with half their team.

Edited by owlZfan84

'If wind comes into the play it certainly doesn't help our slick passing game, but burton away was cold wet and windy and we grinded something out, but if elements come into play it certainly favour Wednesday with there hit and hope style of play'

Read more: http://downatthemac.proboards.com/thread/104879/weather#ixzz4hETQjqKK

:duntmatter:

Edited by owlZfan84

2 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

They obviously base the hit and hope thing on one game in which the tactic was clearly to sit back.

This is what I find utterly baffling. It was clear as day what our game plan was on Sunday. And it worked.

We're able to adapt to teams different styles, however, Udd's can't. They play one way, and CC has that way figured out to a T.

Tomorrow night, offensively, we'll be a totally different animal.

Absolutely sure.

Edited by owlZfan84

Just now, owlZfan84 said:

This is what I find utterly baffling. It was clear as day what our game plan was on Sunday. And it worked.

Tomorrow night though, we'll be a totally different animal.

Yeah, but it is kind of like the pigs using that game as a measuring stick to the overall quality of the Championship.

lol

Just now, owlZfan84 said:

Tomorrow night though, we'll be a totally different animal.

Sunday lunch was potatoes.

Wednesday night is fish night.