Some free stories for the Daily Fail

Hi Daily Mail. I hope you are having a great day. Here at Owlstalk we are like the eyes and ears of the club and we know literally everything. I see you recently picked up on our news that Alan Pardew will be our next manager? 

I also have some other news for you. 

Firstly, apparently Man Utd are preparing a shock £50m bid for Fernando Forestieri. 

Secondly, rumour has it Chansiri wants to buy Shef Utd and build a new 90,000 seater stadium at Meadowhall for the new combined football club. The new club will be called Sheffield Wednesday. 

Finally, the club owl recently had a fling with one of Dave Allen's pigeons. Unbelievable. 

Have I missed anything fellow owlstalkers? 

4 minutes ago, crookesowl said:

Hi Daily Mail. I hope you are having a great day. Here at Owlstalk we are like the eyes and ears of the club and we know literally everything. I see you recently picked up on our news that Alan Pardew will be our next manager? 

I also have some other news for you. 

Firstly, apparently Man Utd are preparing a shock £50m bid for Fernando Forestieri. 

Secondly, rumour has it Chansiri wants to buy Shef Utd and build a new 90,000 seater stadium at Meadowhall for the new combined football club. The new club will be called Sheffield Wednesday. 

Finally, the club owl recently had a fling with one of Dave Allen's pigeons. Unbelievable. 

Have I missed anything fellow owlstalkers? 

Cc suprise move to sufc

I have to say that the timing is wee wee poor.  While not remotely denying the ability of the tabloids to completely invent stuff there have been enough rumours about Carlos this season to believe there is 'no smoke without fire'.

Here is the 'story':

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4508636/Alan-Pardew-line-Sheffield-Wednesday-job.html

The only thing that Wednesdayites can do is to get 100% behind Carlos and make it clear he is our man. If we aren't winning by the 65th minute we need to lift the support, not start tutting and booing like has happened so many times in the last few years.

If it is indeed 'In Carlos we trust', then lets show the man some genuine support.

Bramall Lane is being purchased by Sheffield council to house drug dealing, paedophile, asylum seekers.

Local residents are euphoric, a spokes person for local home owners said "the lowlife gutter sweepings who have blighted this area for decades will be gone and we expect house prices to rise dramatically".

(Please note, nothing in this post is intended to suggest asylum seekers are drug dealers or paedophiles. That may be the impression certain newspapers might wish to suggest but it isn't mine.)

'Self confessed foreigner Carlos Carvalhal has openly admitted he is trying his best to get Sheffield Wednesday promoted to the Premier League. The ENGLISH Premier League. You read that right. Who does Carvalhal think he is with his close to perfect English language skills, affable manner & respect for opponents? It's people like him who are ruining ENGLISH football and this paper can't for one can't wait to see the back of him. He needs to realise that Brexit means Brexit which means Brexit whatever that means.....probably Brexit'

Apparently, a former top French star with a boisterous reputation has been seen training with squad. The recent Arctic weather has limited outdoor training and Carlos insisted that he sees him play on grass before committing to a contract. As a consequence, that player has gone somewhere else?

Can the Daily Heil add any more substance to this genuine story?

There are Sheffield Wednesday fans that did not travel around the country causing mayhem and throwing missiles at police officers during the miners strike, did not take part in the so called "Battle of Orgreave" and who have secure employment, not relying on state handouts and benefits.

42 minutes ago, prowl said:

Bramall Lane is being purchased by Sheffield council to house drug dealing, paedophile, asylum seekers.

Local residents are euphoric, a spokes person for local home owners said "the lowlife gutter sweepings who have blighted this area for decades will be gone and we expect house prices to rise dramatically".

(Please note, nothing in this post is intended to suggest asylum seekers are drug dealers or paedophiles. That may be the impression certain newspapers might wish to suggest but it isn't mine.)

Things are looking up for sty lane then.

+1 for that I pissed myself lollol 

15 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

Diane Abbot; new owner of Hull City, said they have approached CC and offered him a £30 rolling contract.

Southampton and Watford are understood to be keeping tabs on Carvalhal.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/football-league/carlos-carvalhal-leave-sheffield-wednesday-promoted-premier-league-playoffs-a7728161.html#commentsDiv

shhhh you cant quote papers like the independent/mirror or guardian. They would never dream of making a story up :laugh:

1 hour ago, Sultan_Pepper said:

We've got a great young prospect by the name of Terry Henfleet that is sure to be a future England international

I heard he played a couple of matches for Wales at school boy level, but qualifies for England and Northern Ireland too. 

I'm on tenterhooks as to who he will chose at full international level. 

Edited by Owl At Risk

1 hour ago, sherlyegg said:

Diane Abbot; new owner of Hull City, said they have approached CC and offered him a £30 rolling contract.

Southampton and Watford are understood to be keeping tabs on Carvalhal.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/football-league/carlos-carvalhal-leave-sheffield-wednesday-promoted-premier-league-playoffs-a7728161.html#commentsDiv

£30? There won't be any room for Twix or Pork Scratchings with that. Or is that per minute?