Someone should get a nice looking female streaker to go on the pitch to cheer us up if scores not going our way ...

It's 2017, so I'll highlight the following for you:

"get" - Implies telling someone to do it and we can't have that.

"nice looking" - Ooh, discriminating against the less nice looking are we?! 

"female" - You should know better, got to leave this open to every supposed gender nowadays.

In general, this was a car crash of a thread from the off really.

giphy (4).gif

I couldn't find any women willing to fulfil your request at such short notice, but you'll be pleased to hear that randy Rodney the Rawmarsh rogue has agreed to visit your seat to give you a personal lap dance which he promises will last throughout half time and maybe beyond, depending on his blood pressure on Wednesday evening. He's asked me to advise you to bring baby wipes, Vaseline and something to bite down on.

Enjoy.

2 hours ago, The Regulator said:

I read that as "striker" and it properly confused me. 

A nude female striker would probably confuse Huddersfield, too. Could this be somebody leaking Carlos's secret plan like they did the Labour manifesto? 

Anyway, streakers at Hillsborough ain't a good idea if past history is any guide (v York, 1974....yeeeeeeugh!!):laugh::laugh:

2 hours ago, bazinga said:

Whatever happened to streakers? You don't get 'em anymore whereas it uses to be the vogue back in the day....

Didn't they change the law so it can get you on the sex offender's register for exposing yourself in front of kids or something?...