Daily Mail

I hope to god this is a wind up, that man should be no where near our club, if Carlos is leaving us and I hope he doesn't then there are far better managers out there than dodgy Alan, the man is toxic and has failed everywhere he has been whilst at EPL level, Championship manager at best.

2 hours ago, Athelwulf said:

You should be sorry for posting it regardless.

My god, how much money does an absolute sh*t-stain of an organisation like that make from articles with no more substance than "sources say," day after day, week after week. How do they get away with it for so long and people still think they're worth 5 seconds of anyone's time?

I shouldn't get angry about it but it really does wee wee me off how enough people buy it (both literally and figuratively) to keep them in business.

If the worst comes to the worst and we're still a championship side next season and this managerial change does indeed happen at least we can look forward to the prospect of possibly seeing the best manager in the world tw@tted and the best striker in the world head butted on the touchline? :rolleyes:

Edited by Great Big Galaa

This is one of them fake news stories that everyone is talking about. We should start one ourselves.

Have you hear man ure are after George hirst for £10,000,000,000

Edited by foxowl