Tad concerned

Sky sports swept in on old Shteve McClaren sat in the stands! Their focus was on the fact that Wagner may move onto a bigger club back in Germany particularly if Udders don't go up! 

My worry is that, as they mentioned Carlos only signed a 1 year deal at the end of last season and it will therefore expire once play off's are finished. I personally don't see the issue over having a shorter contract as they don't stop managers/head coaches leaving, in fact can be a noose round the clubs neck as they have to pay them off if they sack them, so in some ways it's good that Carlos views it the way he does, that he will stay as long as he is wanted and that he is enjoying it. 

Its just that Shteve was at one of our previous games back when there was the pressure on Carlos during that little glitch/bad run we went on. 

I hope he's not been approached to take over at Wednesday should Carlos decide to move on or if Chansiri decides to not continue with the requirement of his services. 

Looking forward to the return leg on Wednesday, got my seat on the Kop. Go for the win and go for our 2nd attempt at Wembley. 

Uto 

Guest Bagarri

I too have this worry after he was at the Rotherham game. Please god no. Would have Bullen in before him. I think Carlos will walk if we don't go up, he'll stay if we do...but nobody really knows..,

Got to admit I wondered why shteeve has been hanging around our games recently. All these people saying Carlos is going at the end of the season.

if Carlos does leave please don't replace him with mclaren.... awful manager 

Purely on football reasons, I can't understand why Carlos would want to leave at the end of the season of his own volition. If there's something personal - i.e. if he wants to go and live back home for a bit - then that's a different kettle of fish.

I hope - and think - that Chansiri would have a bit more sense than to get rid of a manager who is clearly helping to build something exciting at Hillsborough, even if we weren't successful going up this time round.

We're going up anyway though, so no need to worry.

EDIT: also Steve McClaren is a useless clown

Edited by eddyowl123

6 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

No need to worry.

Imagine the implosion on here if we brought in that useless fart.

Be quite funny watching the clappers trying to a positive spin on it though.

lol

Weren't the 'Clappers' so called for their support of Carlos.

Why would they then try and justify & put a positive spin on his 'useless' (i agree) replacement?

Think roles would be completely reversed.  The people who were calling for CCs head would have to try & justify why we were suddenly dropping like a stone with his replacement.

45 minutes ago, SolihullOwl79 said:

Sky sports swept in on old Shteve McClaren sat in the stands!

Yep I saw that, it is worrying he's been to a couple of our games now. You have got to wonder why when there were loads of games today he could have gone to.

Maybe he is just stalking our chairman?WTF:

4 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

Yep I saw that, it is worrying he's been to a couple of our games now. You have got to wonder why when there were loads of games today he could have gone to.

Maybe he is just stalking our chairman?WTF:

I think there'll be a vacancy at Udders by the end of next week - hopefully.  DW will be gone once their campaign is over.