Comparing the result to last season

It's interesting the mood of some fans who are unhappy about the performance today. We've played better than we did in our away playoff game against Brighton last year (from my memory of the game).

Against Brighton they created many more chances and we were very lucky that Wallaces cross drifted in as that halted a lot of their pressure. Today wasn't great but for all the time they had the ball they didn't create much, only from our mistakes. 

Bring on Wednesday night!!

IMG_0309.PNG

0384CADA-B0CA-4B98-917C-7300FC5D051C-2114-000001C8A875D357.png

If we'd played a side confident in front of goal I think we'd be facing a defecit but I think bar a wonder goal or some luck we had their measure.

Imagine if the tables were turned at it was 0-0 at Hillsborough, that would be bad, but this is a solid result. 

10 minutes ago, Utah Owl said:

The performance is not important in these games, the result is everything.  No complaints here. 

You're right of course, but the performance was a little concerning IMO. Our inability to a) win the ball in the middle and b) do anything with it was a bit too reminiscent of last year's final.

That was Huddersfield's biggest game of the season - if that was their biggest performance then they should be very concerned.

We know we can improve on Wednesday, they have all the pressure with now not having scored against us in 3 games.

3 hours ago, Miruic said:

It's interesting the mood of some fans who are unhappy about the performance today. We've played better than we did in our away playoff game against Brighton last year (from my memory of the game).

Against Brighton they created many more chances and we were very lucky that Wallaces cross drifted in as that halted a lot of their pressure. Today wasn't great but for all the time they had the ball they didn't create much, only from our mistakes. 

Bring on Wednesday night!!

IMG_0309.PNG

0384CADA-B0CA-4B98-917C-7300FC5D051C-2114-000001C8A875D357.png

What do you mean lucky?  Played for and got.  Support the Wednesday not the propaganda