Southern based Owls???

Due to taking the queens shilling living down south.  Any Portsmouth based wednesdayites for tomorrow? if so wheres good to watch happy too open up my living room.  

Due to being on course will be in lyneham (Wiltshire) for Wednesday's game again where's good to go.  

@Hampshire owl

@HampshireOwl

@portsmouth owl

@PortsmouthOwl

And that's 4 more.

Plus the following are not too far away.

@Eastleigh Owl

@Eastleigh_Owl

@gosportowl

It's like I'm the alogrythem behind plenty of fish.

Let us know how it goes on and whether you get any action.

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

Sorry lads, done this before and it all goes downhill when they see my axe. I never go anywhere without it, but for some reason people just can't hack it, scuse the pun. If you can handle me and accept my axe, then yep, i'm up for it. I will need picking up though and taking back for 17-00 as the tag is a fu ckin nuisance. I will chip in regards petrol and beer though. I will be able to get my hands on some African Woodbines as well.

20 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Sorry lads, done this before and it all goes downhill when they see my axe. I never go anywhere without it, but for some reason people just can't hack it, scuse the pun. If you can handle me and accept my axe, then yep, i'm up for it. I will need picking up though and taking back for 17-00 as the tag is a fu ckin nuisance. I will chip in regards petrol and beer though. I will be able to get my hands on some African Woodbines as well.

lol