ticket points missing of your swfc account ??

swfc even though they wont admit it swfc had a computer system issue with accounts that had 50 to 100 points on there accounts, the system wiped all the points off so some people who were trying to purchase a ticket via the points allocation was denied access to the web page  my own account isnt showing the 10 points  i should receive for the fulham ticket  emailed the club but they seem to ignore anything now by email 

Just now, cahoot65 said:

swfc even though they wont admit it swfc had a computer system issue with accounts that had 50 to 100 points on there accounts, the system wiped all the points off so some people who were trying to purchase a ticket via the points allocation was denied access to the web page  my own account isnt showing the 10 points  i should receive for the fulham ticket  emailed the club but they seem to ignore anything now by email 

On all my tickets I have bought for the past 2 years on my ticket point history on the club shop, the points seem to have been added at random days. As in not on the match day and not on the day I bought the ticket. So I don't think it's done straight away. 

Although the date of purchases seem random, and several have the same date, points are added more or less straight away.

Why they sometimes go missing is anyone's guess. If you've "lost" points, I'd suggest going yo the ticket office and show them the email confirmations. (I don't delete them for this very reason).

Does anyone know if it should be possible to add points to a membership card other than your own? As in, if I'm buying tickets for me and another member, should I be able to add my ticket points to my account and his ticket points to his? Because I've not been able to do this all season. Whenever me or my dad buys two, it'll only add double points to the account of whoever's paying. Daft.

5 hours ago, cahoot65 said:

It looks like English but I'm not sure.