Hooper Smokescreen..???

With all of this talk about Gary Hooper been injured for all of the play off matches, does anyone feel there could be a little bit of a smokescreen behind it..? 

No official confirmation from the club (as far as I know) could it be a ploy to start the mind games, in order for other teams to alter their tactics.....as we all know Gary Hooper will be a player opposition managers will base their tactics around, due to his link up play...

Obviously there is going to be a little bit of truth behind the injury, but could it be one of those were he will make the bench/start out of the unexpected....and catch the opposition off guard.

apologies if this has been discussed in the countless other threads, and it could be me with wishful thinking. But I'm just eagerly anticipating these games

WAWAW

Just now, TINKERBELL said:

We had a similar problem in 05 with Steve McLean  and when announced in Cardiff he's on bench it gave whole fan base a lift.

The noise when he came on that day made the hairs on your back of your neck stand up, then the penalty .....what a day!!!

its what I was thinking it could be a similar scenario

2 minutes ago, Lomas613 said:

If we can't do it without him all this strength in depth talk needs reassessing we should have more than enough to do it I'll be asking questions of the bench etc if we don't.

The can't do without him talk is total nonsense!

4 minutes ago, torres said:

The can't do without him talk is total nonsense!

Agree with you there mate that's what I'm trying to say everyone seems to think he's the be all and end all of our promotion we should do it without him. That's what I mean if we can't do it Without him it's rediculous trying to shut the doubters up lol 

Super Hooper nuts aren't we

is it hurt or a smokescreen? 

If it's true, there's nowt you can do 

Sept' Play fessi up front with Atty Nuhiu

pass to hunt and pass back! 

Then to semi, fox, hutch, lees, Reach and attack

super hooper nuts aren't we? 

Were all hooper loopy.

IMG_5791.GIF.869d2b3ca72cf15b7b009ef4564f4f42.GIF

:ghoulguy:

23 minutes ago, Markowski77 said:

With all of this talk about Gary Hooper been injured for all of the play off matches, does anyone feel there could be a little bit of a smokescreen behind it..? 

No official confirmation from the club (as far as I know) could it be a ploy to start the mind games, in order for other teams to alter their tactics.....as we all know Gary Hooper will be a player opposition managers will base their tactics around, due to his link up play...

Obviously there is going to be a little bit of truth behind the injury, but could it be one of those were he will make the bench/start out of the unexpected....and catch the opposition off guard.

apologies if this has been discussed in the countless other threads, and it could be me with wishful thinking. But I'm just eagerly anticipating these games

WAWAW

Probably...didn't Brighton do a similar tactic with Knockhart and Dunk?

5 minutes ago, fatzooma said:

Probably...didn't Brighton do a similar tactic with Knockhart and Dunk?

If i remember rightly we all thought they were done for. An image of Knockearts ankle appeared online after the second leg and he most definitely played through the pain. It was black, but nobody expected him to play you're right.

Edited by 0wl18

13 minutes ago, 0wl18 said:

If i remember rightly we all thought they were done for. An image of Knockearts ankle appeared online after the second leg and he most definitely played through the pain. It was black, but nobody expected him to play you're right.

2-0 down after the first leg, Knockeart was always going to play the second leg no matter how many injections it took.

Guest Kameron

Hope so because he has been the main reason for our excellent form since the end of March.  I've watched most of Aprils games again on W player and he has been immense, his link up play, abilty to hold the ball up and find a team mate is the best in the league bar none.  He really is key to us gaining promotion, we simply have no other player that can do what he does.  Should we get to the final and come up against Reading he could be the difference because he's also as strong as an oxe.