Play Off Clubs

Average Attendance 2016/2017         Seasons in Top Division     Major Trophies

WEDNESDAY        27,129                                                      66                         8

HUDDERSFIELD   20,343                                                      30                         4

FULHAM                 19,199                                                     25                         0

READING               17,505                                                       3                          0

I know games aren't won on history and fan base but it deserves to be our time!

UTMO!

2 minutes ago, Holmes said:

Every club can make a case for themselves to be the one.

Best place, to decide it is on the pitch.

Or in Court - lets sue them all for our right to be numero uno.

5 minutes ago, londonowl said:

Pi**sing contests don't win football matches.

We deserve it no more than the rest of them, whoever comes out on top at Wembley will have deserved it.

Maybe, but pi**ing contests are fun....and we've got some days to fill before we have a game to watch

7 minutes ago, londonowl said:

Pi**sing contests don't win football matches.

We deserve it no more than the rest of them, whoever comes out on top at Wembley will have deserved it.

That'll be us then pal lol

UTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

38 minutes ago, aeroswfc said:

Can't believe Reading's attendances are that low. 

If you've ever had the misfortune to go to a number of their games as I have, for a first time supporter it's probably the worst atmosphere I have ever experienced in a ground.  Completely soulless.  No chanting of note, polite applause, it really is dire.  When I come back from the few times I get to go to Hillsborough I suddenly realise - even after poor matches like the one against Brentford - that we don't have it that bad!

1 hour ago, sagesse said:

If you've ever had the misfortune to go to a number of their games as I have, for a first time supporter it's probably the worst atmosphere I have ever experienced in a ground.  Completely soulless.  No chanting of note, polite applause, it really is dire.  When I come back from the few times I get to go to Hillsborough I suddenly realise - even after poor matches like the one against Brentford - that we don't have it that bad!

True story that.