93 Fa Cup Semi Final

Most one sided game I've ever seen, and Alan Kelly produced the best goalkeeping display I've ever seen

really could have been 10-1

Overriding memory is the amount of flags being passed over heads in our end and how quickly the pigs disappeared at full time whilst 'tricky Trev's barmy army' rang around Wembley

To put it in perspective, there was a league game between the two clubs about two or three weeks later at Hillsborough. Kelly was roundly applauded by almost everyone on the Kop that night. Has there ever been an occasion in the history of Sheffield football when an opposing player has received an ovation like that? It just shows the extent that it was him against an absolute battering.

One of the most one sided games I have ever seen.  Kelly was phenomenal in that game.  

Old Bassett did have a knack of finding keepers....which   was a good job with the rest of the side being so bobbins.

John Gannon...played as a top flight  footballer...a remarkable thing to say.

I did actually wonder if we'd do it. It was so one sided but it just wouldn't go in. I had started to wonder if things were against us.  

Edited by Lord Snooty