SHAMBLES re: our web site

Please don't anyone use the "S" word on OT ... you will be vilified, blackballed

and cast from the group by people who know better ... or perhaps have just been lucky.

nb. See last 10 pages of "Play off semi finals ticket sales"  .,.. no you are quite right it's

not a shambles .... it's much worse.

Personally my third attempt after 2 kick outs .. now at 291 in queue,  again and again,

started 08:45.

I am 100 miles away so impossible to pop down to shop, but missed just 1 home game this season.

Hey ho .....

Why didnt you get membership ?

the £50 would have been "paid back" on the matches you attended this season then ?

you would have been guaranteed a ticket for the semi

1 minute ago, Davetherave said:

Please don't anyone use the "S" word on OT ... you will be vilified, blackballed

and cast from the group by people who know better ... or perhaps have just been lucky.

nb. See last 10 pages of "Play off semi finals ticket sales"  .,.. no you are quite right it's

Personally my third attempt after 2 kick outs .. now at 291 in queue,  again and again,

I am 100 miles away so impossible to pop down to shop, but missed just 1 home game this season.

Hey ho .....

do you not have a S/T?

OR

a membership bought last summer could have saved you £110 over the 22 home games and a lot of stress in the play offs ticketing fiasco

There is never a perfectly fair way to distribute tickets, whether that be for home matches or small away allocations. The club make it as easy as possible, and although you could argue the point on pricing, an average crowd this year of over 27,000 has top trumped that one. 

What we have in place at present is a close as you will ever get, and the ticket office do a brilliant job. 

6 minutes ago, Davetherave said:

Hey ho .....

No offence, but after last season how the hell have you got yourself into that position?

You should have had 220 points + and missed out?

WHY?????

1 minute ago, brett11 said:

you know this is a parody right?

Yes

however there are those that don't, and will believe everything that twitter spurts out  (donald trump !!)

Just now, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

No offence, but after last season how the hell have you got yourself into that position?

WHY?????

THIS ^^^

I was in the position last year as my Mum or her fella picked my tickets up for me and although I still got tickets for semi and final, the first thing I did in the new season was get a membership, no stress this year, just get to worry about winning or losing now

2 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

WHY?????

I'm really not trying to rub it in, but it was a breeze yesterday morning buying in the 100+ TPP window. 

3 minutes ago, akbuk said:

I would have thought they would have done something to upgrade the system ,it couldn't cope last May so why not sort it out

For the number of times it causes a problem (once or twice a season) they probably don't feel that it's worth the expense.

2 minutes ago, ANDY said:

Yes

however there are those that don't, and will believe everything that twitter spurts out  (donald trump !!)

its a right laugh going through the timeline on that twitter account lol