How are you coping

I dont know about anyone else but I find it extremely difficult to cope with the build up to probably our biggest 2, hopefully 3 games. All I can think about is what if we loose? How will we set up? How will they set up? what happens if we do loose? So many ifs and buts!? 

What im asking is Basically, how do you cope with this 5h1t, on the lead up to the next few weeks?!

Just now, Mattytheowl3 said:

Im from shiregreen, and not been educated properly. You must understand

I'm sorry...

...that you're from Shiregreen. :biggrin:

I'm doing alright.

I just keep thinking 'We've just signed Jordan Rhodes and we've got the best squad we've had in years.  We're not turning up to watch GTF or Darren Potter anymore.  These are good times whether we go up or not'

I am working on a Wizard's brew though to feed the Udders players before Sunday.  If anyone has a spare Yorkshire Terrier or two that they don't want anymore that would be helpful.

Cheers

T'Wizard.

5 minutes ago, Mattytheowl3 said:

I dont know about anyone else but I find it extremely difficult to cope with the build up to probably our biggest 2, hopefully 3 games. All I can think about is what if we loose? How will we set up? How will they set up? what happens if we do loose? So many ifs and buts!? 

What im asking is Basically, how do you cope with this 5h1t, on the lead up to the next few weeks?!

I genuinely don't get this.  People have got a whole series of things going on in their lives: family, work, money, the summer holiday into which the football fits.

When we lost last year, I was disappointed, but the next day long walk with the dog and friends in the Yorkshire Dales.  Life goes on.  Be disappointed again if we lose this year, but that's life: we're clearly at this stage more likely to lose than win, and no point in getting too upset. 

We win, and that will be great, but again life will go on the same. 

No point mortgaging your happiness to relatively trivial things you can't control.

6 minutes ago, thewookieisdown said:

I genuinely don't get this.  People have got a whole series of things going on in their lives: family, work, money, the summer holiday into which the football fits.

When we lost last year, I was disappointed, but the next day long walk with the dog and friends in the Yorkshire Dales.  Life goes on.  Be disappointed again if we lose this year, but that's life: we're clearly at this stage more likely to lose than win, and no point in getting too upset. 

We win, and that will be great, but again life will go on the same. 

No point mortgaging your happiness to relatively trivial things you can't control.

There is no place or a sensible answer like this on OT, this is EVERYTHING and if we concede a goal I expect you to be first in line with a melt down post. I mean proper throw the toys out. 

Have a word with yourself before posting such sensible posts in future. 

Edited by Spencerowl

2 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

There is no place or a sensible answer like this on OT, this is EVERYTHING and if we concede a goal I expect you to be first in line with a melt down post. I mean proper throw the toys out. 

Have a word with yourself before posting such sensible posts in future. 

I think you have got me all wrong, im definitely not the type of person to have a melt down after a loss. It was just a simple question on how do you calm the nerves? I personally hate getting beat, and ive never really seen success at Wednesday, so yeah im quite nervous.