Help needed! Website issue

Trying to get my ticket for the Huddersfield game. It's got it's knickers in a twist and now showing me as having 0 tickets remaining. But it's not in my basket. Can't get thru on phone! Any ideas? Thanks

There were issues with passwords not being recognised earlier but now seems to be resolved. I've noticed you queue then click login and queue again so still seem to be a few gremlins this morning. Patience grasshopper and you get there eventually 

on at 7am... in a queue. Came to 9am. Wouldn't accept my login details! Tried 3 or 4 times ringing too. No answer "busy"... please call later! 
Finally got on website, somehow, it wouldn't let me choose both mine n Daughters seats! Only 1! Not both at same time. Thought I was gonna have to go over! Went to "quick seats" instead and managed to get mine n Daughters within a few minutes! Letting the website choose them. All sorted for about 9:25! 

You're lucky. Tried to get mine last week. it reserved my seat but then wouldn't accept my payment, despite the fact that the same Debit card has been used for three seasons with no problems,and had been used the very day for me to purchase online without problem. Finally accepted my card. Annoying!!!!!

Guest mrbluesky
9 minutes ago, aeroswfc said:

Still not answering phones. 

Been same since last may. 

Good old aeroswfc.