Huddersfield Away Leg Ticket News

38 minutes ago, Hirstys Salopettes said:

Ditto I've done two dummy logins already

I'm out on site on an estate in Barnsley, got to drive home at 12 to be ready for the 1pm start as my bloody phone doesn't like that verified by visa site for the card payments so need to use the laptop! 

Absolutely disgraceful. People queuing from 11.30am in time for the 1pm slot just turned away with a shrug of the shoulders and "we got the numbers wrong".

Someone should hold their heads in shame at miss advertising it. The majority of the people could have bought earlier but held fire to buy alongside those in the 1pm bracket.

1 minute ago, TheLastSleepingGiant said:

Absolutely disgraceful. People queuing from 11.30am in time for the 1pm slot just turned away with a shrug of the shoulders and "we got the numbers wrong".

Someone should hold their heads in shame at miss advertising it. The majority of the people could have bought earlier but held fire to buy alongside those in the 1pm bracket.

It takes the Wee Wee doesnt it. It seems many have organised their working day (myself included) around this. Like I say if its sold out fair enough, but dont be so inept in the first place and say something that isnt true. 

3 minutes ago, TheLastSleepingGiant said:

If there were people queuing for 1pm who could have actually bought earlier, that makes the miscalculation even worse

Really not on.

Already set off for the ticket office ready for 1pm.

Prepared an email to go on the back-up list as soon as it sold out but wasn't expecting it to be so early and loads will have got there before me.

Not happy.

17 minutes ago, TheLastSleepingGiant said:

But in the ticket offices defence, what are they supposed to do? Sell tickets that don't exist? If they're sold out, They're sold out.