Huddersfield Away Leg Ticket News

Just now, Pacifier said:

How, may I ask?

There are around 120-150 away season ticket holders I think.  But it's a limited amount so might be a waiting list to go on.

I applied a fair few years ago now and got lucky.

There are restrictions on how many tickets you can return each year before you're taken off the list.  Also an additional admin fee to pay.

1 minute ago, Sam779 said:

There are around 120-150 away season ticket holders I think.  But it's a limited amount so might be a waiting list to go on.

There are restrictions on how many tickets you can return each year before you're taken off the list.  Also an additional admin fee to pay.

Oh right, never knew that - fair enough! Might be worth asking the club about.

Cheers.

31 minutes ago, Sam779 said:

Am I reading that correctly, that you have to apply for an away season ticket, presumed you just went into ticket office and got one. Always wondered how much they cost, or do they just debit your credit card for each match i.e some away tickets more expensive than others.

2 minutes ago, Greengrass said:

Am I reading that correctly, that you have to apply for an away season ticket, presumed you just went into ticket office and got one. Always wondered how much they cost, or do they just debit your credit card for each match i.e some away tickets more expensive than others.

The waiting list is huge apparently. 

11 minutes ago, Greengrass said:

Well you have to fill in a form.

Each match is taken from your account by direct debit and is the same as the ticket price.  At the start of this season iirc we paid £30 admin fee plus £15 to add a second person (so me plus my Dad) and then an extra £30 for the tickets to be posted.

23 minutes ago, Sam779 said:

Well you have to fill in a form.

Each match is taken from your account by direct debit and is the same as the ticket price.  At the start of this season iirc we paid £30 admin fee plus £15 to add a second person (so me plus my Dad) and then an extra £30 for the tickets to be posted.

does this put you ahead of any TPP ?

6 minutes ago, ANDY said:

does this put you ahead of any TPP ?

No because TPP are added after each away game is processed. 

However it'd be impossible for an away st holder not to have the requisite number of points because you can only send back a few tickets per season. 

Just now, Sam779 said:

No because TPP are added after each away game is processed. 

However it'd be impossible for an away st holder not to have the requisite number of points because you can only send back a few tickets per season. 

ah

i see

was contemplating applying for AST, but with work commitments i would prob end up returning too many, especially midweek long distance matches.

oh well