5 minutes ago, torres said:

6 in a row without him 

Yeah, but look how strongly KL has come back and really helped keep the run going last two games. Our midfield as players are quite varied and different in and Like Lee I think he gives us certain qualities in midfield that others don't that we may need at times or to help take control of a game. 

Most think Carlos will never drop Bannan. Plus, he is in good form.

Certainly cant see Lee sitting out.

So, for those that want Hutch back in, presumably you see Reach dropping to the bench and us adopting that 3CM approach again?

IMO it was horrible and strangled the team. Results before and after we stopped it would suggest this too.

Can only be a good thing to have Hutch fit for the play offs..........another option.

Jones has done well, Kieran Lee is Kieran Lee (legend) whose return coincides with Bannans up turn in form and of course last 10/15 Semedo is happy to do his usual. 5 good lads in there.

1 minute ago, Holmowl said:

Most think Carlos will never drop Bannan. Plus, he is in good form.

Certainly cant see Lee sitting out.

So, for those that want Hutch back in, presumably you see Reach dropping to the bench and us adopting that 3CM approach again?

IMO it was horrible and strangled the team. Results before and after we stopped it would suggest this too.

We are playing well and getting more back into the groove again. I like having reach out wide and with pudil behind him in his favourite position were really beginning to see the best of him now. The fact is just like Hooper, Rhodes fletcher etc.. It's good to have options when It comes to winning games. Maybe play Lee and Bannan at home where you are going to get a lot more possession and hutch and Lee for there defensive covering away. Hutch Lee and reach also gives you the ability to adjust the formation more than Bannan does, go back three with wingbacks, or 4-33 if needed. Plan bs, and cs. 

4 minutes ago, shezzas left peg said:

We are playing well and getting more back into the groove again. I like having reach out wide and with pudil behind him in his favourite position were really beginning to see the best of him now. The fact is just like Hooper, Rhodes fletcher etc.. It's good to have options when It comes to winning games. Maybe play Lee and Bannan at home where you are going to get a lot more possession and hutch and Lee for there defensive covering away. Hutch Lee and reach also gives you the ability to adjust the formation more than Bannan does, go back three with wingbacks, or 4-33 if needed. Plan bs, and cs. 

We get and use the ball better with Lee and Bannan. Even away from home.

We need an attacking threat. 

3 minutes ago, james o connor said:

I wouldnt put him in. He would never drop his love child Bannan (though for once i actually agree with this) and Lee is our best player. This would mean either Lee gets dropped or even worse Bannan out wide which is awful 

I agree.

But I have this horrible feeling that Carlos will revert to 3 CMs for the play-offs. God I hope not.

Shouldn't go straight back in with the way things are going, however he is very useful to have back for the last few games, he's an upgrade on Semedo if he needs to come on and see a game out, he's also cover for CB, that wouldn't actually weaken the side if we lost one of the regular CBs.

Could still have a big part to play, just please, please do not put Bannan on the wing again, ever.

Fortunately, Carlos seems to be as big a fan of Reach as he is Bannan, so those days are hopefully over.

Edited by Lee A

4 minutes ago, james o connor said:

I wouldnt put him in. He would never drop his love child Bannan (though for once i actually agree with this) and Lee is our best player. This would mean either Lee gets dropped or even worse Bannan out wide which is awful 

Its good to see someone change his views on a player. Many folk see only their view (says me).

What in your opinion has improved Bannan? Has he changed his own game, or is it having first Jones and now Lee working closer with him, rather than the isso

ated role he plays when Hutch drops between the CBs?