Play Hirst on Sunday

We have have our opinions on Carlos's team selection on Sunday weather it be first choice and keep the run going or total change with no risk of injury or even a mixture of both.

But is it not the perfect game to give Hirst some game time or even a start ?? Packed Hillsborough in a good mood where they won't get on his back and he gets some valuable first team experience.

In my opinion I think it is but what are others thoughts?? 

Where do we draw the line? If we rest the bulk of the starting eleven, we could still have a forward line of Winnall, Rhodes and Forestieri. As long as we didn't risk any sort of sanction, I could go with that, but to be playing our third choice options, I think would be taking the wee wee.

Guest Grez Bez

I'd like to see a few of the young lads get a game.

Would love to see Hiirst & Nuhiu up top!

People keep saying "well that player is in the side at 16 so why cant hirst"

Fact is, he's not yet better than the 5 strikers we have. Which is why he wont be in the side

Surely its much more valuable to give Winnall, Nuhiu or even Rhodes a run out baring in mind were going with Hooper and Fletch and need people waiting in the wings raring to go. 

Winnall and Nuhiu to start for me, the others have had plenty of game time recently and the likes of Hooper could probably do with resting/wrapping in cotton wool.

No reason why somebody like Hirst can't be on the bench for this one and maybe have a run out later on, but definitely not from the start.

No No No be sensible!!!

We need to be playing people who realistically are first team squad players, but perhaps with little game recent time in case they are needed......... this is not the time for experimenting with juniors.

GH has potential but he's nowhere near the 1st team squad this year given our current strikers. And these could be our most important 3 games ever !!

1 hour ago, Dutch McLovin said:

We have have our opinions on Carlos's team selection on Sunday weather it be first choice and keep the run going or total change with no risk of injury or even a mixture of both.

But is it not the perfect game to give Hirst some game time or even a start ?? Packed Hillsborough in a good mood where they won't get on his back and he gets some valuable first team experience.

In my opinion I think it is but what are others thoughts?? 

No, give the proper first teasers who havn't played a while game time, Winnall Palmer Wildsmith etc

Rhodes and Winnall to start for me. Hirst on the bench with a view to giving him 20-30 minutes to demonstrate how close to first team, and a first team contract he is.

But as he will be up against Fulham's reserves he will be on a hiding to nothing.