I have a ticket, and am a foundation member, need another ticket for my son.

Question.

I have two client ID's but can only sign in with one on the shop website, when tickets become available on Thursday  how do I use my foundation client ID for my son if I cant sign in,

and I will not be able to use the phone to ring due to the type of work I do, need help thanks.

Edited by daleblue

1 minute ago, ANDY said:

add your other id to your family and friends

sorted

done that but it has my name and signing in details, will not allow to sign in with a different ID number.

if the other id is on your account as a friend (im taking it you're a ST holder) then it wont give you the option to get a ticket until the "window" opens for the category of the friend or family.

so come thursday you "should" be able to purchase a ticket from the foundation member on your F&F from your account

7 minutes ago, ANDY said:

if the other id is on your account as a friend (im taking it you're a ST holder) then it wont give you the option to get a ticket until the "window" opens for the category of the friend or family.

so come thursday you "should" be able to purchase a ticket from the foundation member on your F&F from your account

Thanks I was hoping that may be the case but didn't want to wait till then to find out, just found it strange that you cant sign in with separate Id, whats F&F?

Sorry got F&F but because I am the foundation member its in my name, does this change anything.

Edited by daleblue

Friends and family. When buying tickets they show up so you can assign a ticket to each friend and family you have linked to your account.

As Andy says, they wont show up if the window wont let them purchase tickets yet.

4 minutes ago, daleblue said:

Thanks I was hoping that may be the case but didn't want to wait till then to find out, just found it strange that you cant sign in with separate Id, whats F&F?

Sorry got F&F but because I am the foundation member its in my name, does this change anything.

you said you have a ticket, so im assuming you have a season ticket.

are you a ST and foundation ? I have seperate id's for each which are linked on my F&F on my ST account

Yes to ST and foundation, so come thursday I can hopefully get another for my son, but tried to sign in tonight using my foundation client ID and wont let me. 

sign in with your ST account and add you foundation to your F&F

you can then get a ticket from your ST account (on thurs) with the foundation F&F

however...... you will be lucky if you can get the seat next to yours as it could have gone.

im a ST holder but am waiting til thurs to get my tickets together, as i have 1xST and 2xfoundation in my F&F 

8 minutes ago, ANDY said:

you said you have a ticket, so im assuming you have a season ticket.

are you a ST and foundation ? I have seperate id's for each which are linked on my F&F on my ST account

How did you set up a separate account Andy.  I'm a ST holder with 700+ points but I take a mate with me to away games (on my dads ST) so I'd like to get him a ticket

Edited by Hirstys Salopettes

1 minute ago, Hirstys Salopettes said:

How did you set up a separate account Andy.  I'm a ST holder with 700+ points but I take a mate with me to away games (on my dads ST) so I'd like to get him a ticket

same question 

4 minutes ago, ANDY said:

sign in with your ST account and add you foundation to your F&F

you can then get a ticket from your ST account (on thurs) with the foundation F&F

however...... you will be lucky if you can get the seat next to yours as it could have gone.

im a ST holder but am waiting til thurs to get my tickets together, as i have 1xST and 2xfoundation in my F&F 

They call him the halitosis kid so not bothered where he sits.

He's got a separate ID ... It's how I get two IDs for me ... One under my ST, one under my Foundation (appreciate this may not be possible) ... Thanks 

thats what i ahve 1 x st, 1 x foundation

you can still add your dads to your friends and family then you'll have 2 x st and 1 x foundation

Bear with me Andy ... I have an ID ... My dad has an ID.  We both have STs.  I'm looking to use me being a Foundation Member also to get an additional ticket for my mate (I use my dads ID for him for away games as my dad doesn't go).  So I can create a 2nd ID for me, but where or how do I link my Foundation Member status? Not helped by the fact I'm an IT dinosaur and have no idea where to find my foundation member number lol thanks again 

Bear with me Andy ... I have an ID ... My dad has an ID.  We both have STs.  I'm looking to use me being a Foundation Member also to get an additional ticket for my mate (I use my dads ID for him for away games as my dad doesn't go).  So I can create a 2nd ID for me, but where or how do I link my Foundation Member status? Not helped by the fact I'm an IT dinosaur and have no idea where to find my foundation member number lol thanks again 

your foundation id is on your card (client id)

add this to your f&f

it should be the same name and postcode as your ST id