Sunday Supplement on Sky

Just been talking about Championship and totally ignored us.  Said that Fulham are the team to beat, team to avoid, have all the momementum blah blah.  Dont they realise that our run of 6 wins is better than them.  I know its good sometimes to go under the radar but a bit of credit or notice wouldnt go amiss.  If Carlos gets the manager of the month I think the media will be shocked and will be checking the results to finally see why!!!

Sky Sports Sunday Supplement, and after the break we'll discuss the Championship. Guess what was discussed? Fulham have great form and the team with momentum, play great football, the team nobody will want to face. Leeds fell apart but will be well placed to mount a challenge next season. Then to the foot of the table.

So not even a mention of us, reading or Huddersfield all of whom finished ABOVE Fulham despite them having turned into the best team in the world over recent weeks. God I hope we smash them to bits several times next month!

Just now, Southie_Owl said:

Its unbelievable Jeff,  we are top of the form table, we could easily finish third and we have the better squad of players - I'm bias, but that is a fact.

Yet no one is talking about us 

its just very strange 

It will always be like this, southern bias. Remember last year when Brighton flopped against us, and there were lengthy discussions about how unfair it was to Brighton, and how the play off system should be changed?

Yet I'm sure if we came 3rd and failed against Fulham in the semis, you'd hear nothing of the sort and Fulham were instead the best team in the play offs..

Who cares. 

TBF half of the mainstream media prior to yesterday seemed incapable of adding up properly, as the amount of times I read/heard that "Wednesday/Fulham have to match Leeds result to secure play offs". 

Driving back last night ... on listening to Talk sport phone in,

a Fulham rang in to  say they only fear Wednesday ..

and  yes it was the real trembling sweaty palms fear,

with a pallor and tachycardia causing insomnia ....

you could smell it.