Big Dave Instagram

Guest Fletchers head guard
15 minutes ago, brett11 said:

Anyone see the live video he just did, Atdhe, Wallace, Bannan and macca all heading off into town somewhere, then Wallace blurts out 'Mcmanaman is staying at Wednesday next year'!! 

Reckon this is true? Is a deal done?

This was one of the greatest videos I've ever seen. Macca getting we all hate Leeds scum and we're on our way going was class, along with hooping saying shut up big Dave. Class :duntmatter:

19 minutes ago, brett11 said:

Anyone see the live video he just did, Atdhe, Wallace, Bannan and macca all heading off into town somewhere, then Wallace blurts out 'Mcmanaman is staying at Wednesday next year'!! 

Did they fly back from Ipswich?

Can anyone put the link on. Plus if true I'd be happy he'll get a full preseason with us and Carlos can have a propper look at him we may see more of him next season if that's the case cause we can't keep relying on 32yr old Wallace 

Edited by Lomas613

15 hours ago, brett11 said:

Loved watching that yesterday. Looked like they were all loving it.

2 hours ago, GoldGigsChris said:

@SwintOwl Since you negged this, I presume you would sign McManaman even if we get promoted.

He's struggled to get into our Championship side, so what makes you think he's what we need for the Premier League?

He proven himself in the premier league before....

4 hours ago, GoldGigsChris said:

@SwintOwl Since you negged this, I presume you would sign McManaman even if we get promoted.

He's struggled to get into our Championship side, so what makes you think he's what we need for the Premier League?

Actually there is something to be said for the players on the peripheral.   He is clearly good enough for our squad but we've not used him much.   Last season I think we would have.   I am confident a CC without fear would have been a bit more gung ho this season and players such as  McManaman would have been utilised more.   

Plus as has been said, Wallace won't be around forever, maybe next season is his last with us - we need succession.