Immense achievement - we ARE good enough

Playoffs two years in a row is huge. The weight of expectation this year has been crushing - if we've felt it on the stands, and my god we have, then imagine what it's been like for the lads.

What an outstanding professional season, sticking to our guns and playing some controversial styles to grind out result after result after result, repeatedly slaying demons and dodging banana skins that have dogged us for a decade or more.

Our bench today was insanely good.

We just won six in a row.

We're in the driving seat and nobody will want to play us.

We are good enough.

Well done CC, DC, all the players and all the fans.

Let's have it now. (Season starts here lol)

Edited by Mr. Tom

Nine of the play off final team started today at Ipswich , but the bench against hull was this 

• Matias
  • 9Nuhiu
  • 17Helan
  • 18Lucas João
  • 21López
  • 23Sasso
  • 28Wildsmith

Compared to todays bench 

• 2Wildsmith
  • 10McManaman
  • 17Rhodes
  • 24Semedo
  • 39Sasso
  • 44Nuhiu
  • 45Forestieri

1 minute ago, pickledegghiderman said:

Players coming back to form and fitness at exactly the right time. I doubt anyone wants to play us right now

Thats definitely made a difference . Just Hutch to come back for the play offs and none of the others will have a stronger squad to choose from. 

35 minutes ago, Mr. Tom said:

Playoffs two years in a row is huge. The weight of expectation this year has been crushing - if we've felt it on the stands, and my god we have, then imagine what it's been like for the lads.

What an outstanding professional season, sticking to our guns and playing some controversial styles to grind out result after result after result, repeatedly slaying demons and dodging banana skins that have dogged us for a decade or more.

Our bench today was insanely good.

We just won six in a row.

We're in the driving seat and nobody will want to play us.

We are good enough.

Well done CC, DC, all the players and all the fans.

Let's have it now. (Season starts here lol)

Couldn't have put it better myself really proud of carlos and the lads were on our way back wawaw. 

17 minutes ago, heppers said:

Where is the strength in terms of physical strength compared to last season?

That is the point, there is not actual extra strength - that's not how Carlos plays his football.   High pressure yes, but not pure physical presence.    That will never change and that's why players like Bannan and Lee thrive under him.