A few Twitter Posts...

...complaining the media aren't giving us any or enough credit.

Well roger them. We'll sneak attack them. All of sudden when no one fancies us or is talking about us ... boom Wednesday are here like Bill Cosby in a passed out girl's mouth.

Not to equate us with mouth rape, but I (contrary to twitter Wednesdayites it seems) am very glad we aren't rated or favoured. 

7 minutes ago, Wath-owl said:

Well that escalated quickly.

"That's the dilemma for the audience,” he says, “Because he rapes, but he saves a lot of lives. And he saves way more than he rapes, and he only rapes to save. But he does rape.” 

1 minute ago, BC1867 said:

"That's the dilemma for the audience,” he says, “Because he rapes, but he saves a lot of lives. And he saves way more than he rapes, and he only rapes to save. But he does rape.” 

Ok I'll say it WTF?

18 minutes ago, iliveinthenow said:

Let's not be needy.

Nobody is gonna remember the lack of media coverage if we go up.

I agree. Problem is a lot on Twitter  complaining about it. Need to stop that and just remain hush imho.

I do now regret my metaphor in OP but only in the respect of side tracking the thread. Not in respect of its allegorical merit.

The media will always favour the southern clubs. Unless you're one of the two Manc clubs or Liverpool. 

Last year the media were gutted for Brighton saying they deserved to go up because they finished 3rd. This year they're all banging on about Fulham who are 6th. 

They're only bothered about the southern clubs. Which I'd prefer them to play us down/write us off. Let the pressure & hype get to Fulham. 

1 hour ago, 33 said:

Yep

Foookin stupid analogy 

1 hour ago, Rogerwyldesmullet said:

How is it OT bans various words for poo and isn't concerned about its reputation with an OP that uses rape as an analogy for our beloved club? We are all OTT or pick the wrong words at times but surely this is why we have mods?

I suppose because an analogy, by definition,  is not me saying our club is pro-rape (which I agree would be unwise).