Last game of season

Own up who's going to walk our at 82mins ? Got to get to car need to beat traffic!!!! 

Can we just for one game stay till full whistle I know most of you do with it been last game of season but I also know a few starr sbealong out!!! 

Edited by Owls-Ya-Doin

1 hour ago, Owls-Ya-Doin said:

Own up who's going to walk our at 82mins ? Got to get to car need to beat traffic!!!! 

Can we just for one game stay till full whistle I know most of you do with it been last game of season but I also know a few starr sbealong out!!! 

I remember the bad days back in the mid seventies when I used to stay till the end to let the traffic go. lol

1 hour ago, Owls-Ya-Doin said:

No. I will time my walk down from the top of the North going on the amount of injury time. It's an exact science is arriving at the exit just as the ref blows for full time. Sometimes have to drop a shoulder and "Waddle it" 'round the persons in front if I'm a bit late. Likewise, I may have to slow time it if I'm early - "Boycotting it" chuck in a few blocks, a few kicks of the floor, accidentally drop summat, check me guard etc. just to arrive at the point of exit on time to miss the traffic.