On his twitter;

"Carlos is a boring twa*t #StarAwards"

This after Carlos took time to congratulate other managers, namely Wilder/Ferguson. Is this just the stock Blades reaction to a knowledgable and genuine bloke who happens to manage us?

Kevin wants to try sitting in his ever empty bar in Dronfield on a Friday night, then he'll know what boring feels like. What a melt.

(Thought best to vent on here and not nibble on twitter, although someone should!)

Edited by DielnaFromDistance

Just now, DielnaFromDistance said:

Fair enough Mr Gage we get it, you still bleach your hair blonde that's fine, but there are grown ups talking now and being pleasant to each other.  

Bet you hated it when Akpo Sodje, Deon Burton and Wade Small all came back from pre season with bleach blonde hair. 

1 minute ago, Bluesteel said:

Was he on their "legends" t-shirt?

The one with all the players on it that no one has ever heard of?

James Beattie was at the crucible watching the snooker and his little face popped up on TV yesterday. A blunt mate who I was with at the time said in complete seriousness, 'nice to see James Beattie watching, he was a real Blades legend'. I smirked and he realised why... he then made a point about it being in the modern era and all that. 

I remember him as a player and not being disrespectful to him he really wasn't up to much, he was one of them players what just seemed to be there to make the numbers up.

I wouldn't get to upset about it, some flippers left the gate open to the pig sty, the pigs are out at the minute squealing but we all know how the story ends, the pigs included.lol