This will have the piggies frothing

Regardless of how many fans took part in the vote, or how many followers they have , i doubt we would have won if we were playing in one of those flat pack soulless bowls. We were voted for because Hillsbro is a traditional , historic stadium , the likes of which are disappearing at an alarming rate sadly, 

2 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Regardless of how many fans took part in the vote, or how many followers they have , i doubt we would have won if we were playing in one of those flat pack soulless bowls. We were voted for because Hillsbro is a traditional , historic stadium , the likes of which are disappearing at an alarming rate sadly, 

yet you cant even do its award winning nature justice by spelling its name right.

Mods - please close this thread or take it outside and shoot it.

Excerpts from 'Football ground guide'.  

Totally neutral assessments, just confirm what the majority of us already know!!

Could always move to a Lego bowl with f*****n clackers on the seats. 

I thought the ground was certainly one of the best in the League, if not the country, in terms of setting and attractiveness."

"Although the ground has not had the level of new investment some other clubs have recently received, it is still a beautiful ground oozing character. It has four large separate stands, all of which are all covered and are roughly the same height, giving a uniform feel to the stadium. On one side is the North Stand. This large single tiered stand was opened in 1961. It was hailed as an architectural marvel, as at the time it was the largest cantilever stand ever built in Britain. The two tiered South Stand on one side of the ground is the largest of the stands and is superb looking".