The latest on our day out to East Anglia

I know this might need moving to another section but:

Just had this messaged to me by a friend in Ipswich

"Just seen this on ITFC website....they obviously think you Owls supporters are trouble!! Final Portman Road fixture of the season declared as 'all-ticket', as Town welcome Sheffield Wednesday to Suffolk"

Town's clash with Sheffield Wednesday on Saturday has been declared as 'all-ticket'.

The Blues welcome the promotion-chasing Owls to Portman Road at the weekend, with the game Town's last home fixture of the season.

The decision has been made due to large numbers of expected travelling support from the opposition, to prevent Sheffield Wednesday fans obtaining tickets in home areas.

Read more at http://www.itfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/all-ticket-for-ipswich-town-v-sheffield-wednesday-3691262.aspx#JtQ0RXh9F8FAMSDT.99

9 hours ago, A12owl said:

Sorry davetherave . Im afraid I belong to the retired fraternity and have been following the ticket developments for the Ipswich end for a day or so. I have made several posts on various Ticket threads trying to help fellow wednesdayites with information as to how to get tickets. Had 1 thread removed by mods for posting on main thread before Ipswich closed the loophole in their system. 

Hope to see the Sir Alf Ramsey stand filled with Wednesdayites.

WAWAW

If I was you I would get my own back by giving an update on the Fulham match ticket availability.

That will learn him.

15 hours ago, A12owl said:

Sorry davetherave . Im afraid I belong to the retired fraternity and have been following the ticket developments for the Ipswich end for a day or so. I have made several posts on various Ticket threads trying to help fellow wednesdayites with information as to how to get tickets. Had 1 thread removed by mods for posting on main thread before Ipswich closed the loophole in their system. 

Hope to see the Sir Alf Ramsey stand filled with Wednesdayites.

WAWAW

UTO all Werthers suckers.

18 hours ago, Davetherave said:

I know this might need moving to another section but:

Just had this messaged to me by a friend in Ipswich

"Just seen this on ITFC website....they obviously think you Owls supporters are trouble!! Final Portman Road fixture of the season declared as 'all-ticket', as Town welcome Sheffield Wednesday to Suffolk"

Town's clash with Sheffield Wednesday on Saturday has been declared as 'all-ticket'.

The Blues welcome the promotion-chasing Owls to Portman Road at the weekend, with the game Town's last home fixture of the season.

The decision has been made due to large numbers of expected travelling support from the opposition, to prevent Sheffield Wednesday fans obtaining tickets in home areas.

Read more at http://www.itfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/all-ticket-for-ipswich-town-v-sheffield-wednesday-3691262.aspx#JtQ0RXh9F8FAMSDT.99

Probably acting on a tip-off from SAG

24 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Ten of us there for the weekend, Norwich actually. Only three of us have tickets, but we'll all get in somehow. Never been to a game where I haven't been able to get in, whether it's all ticket or not. 

Are you guys the SAS?

1 hour ago, gurujuan said:

Ten of us there for the weekend, Norwich actually. Only three of us have tickets, but we'll all get in somehow. Never been to a game where I haven't been able to get in, whether it's all ticket or not. 

Where are you staying in Norwich and are you planning to stay on for a few hours in Ipswich after the match?  

I can recommend some places to go in Norwich if you are returning there after the game for a few beers