Buying tickets in the Ipswich home end

Guest mrbluesky

What I find strange is why didn`t they just give a bigger allocation? rather than invite trouble by letting away fans buy tickets 

A message from one of my friends in Ipswich.

"Just seen this on ITFC website....they obviously think you Owls supporters are trouble!! Final Portman Road fixture of the season declared as 'all-ticket', as Town welcome Sheffield Wednesday to Suffolk"

Town's clash with Sheffield Wednesday on Saturday has been declared as 'all-ticket'.

The Blues welcome the promotion-chasing Owls to Portman Road at the weekend, with the game Town's last home fixture of the season.

The decision has been made due to large numbers of expected travelling support from the opposition, to prevent Sheffield Wednesday fans obtaining tickets in home areas.

Read more at http://www.itfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/all-ticket-for-ipswich-town-v-sheffield-wednesday-3691262.aspx#JtQ0RXh9F8FAMSDT.99

On 4/24/2017 at 19:16, East Suffolk Owl said:

The cobbold isn't there home end the Norh stand is the cobbold is pretty tame and if there's enough wed on there they'll just move us to one side after our first goal....

Edited by Davetherave
wrong post

On 4/24/2017 at 19:08, ANDY said:

some people have registered on the ITFC database and ordered tickets.

they aparantly know that wednesday fans are going in home ends and are making contingency plans

What might those be Suffolk  ... I'm staying at Ufford Park on Friday ... let's hope there's

not a Donald trump type beautiful wall at the county boundary.

Edited by Davetherave