IPSWICH TICKETS AVAILABLE

I've just rang itfc to check if i could get a couple of seats in hospitality and she said they were expecting a lot of Wednesday in the home end so they were making provisions for that and are selling tickets to Wednesday fans. I was open and up front and said if its the only way i can get in I'd pay for the meal and full shebang but she said no need as there a few options available to me. she said sh'd call later today. Just thought I'd put that out there as It seems a good shout.

45 minutes ago, wembley93 said:

£117 per ticket including 3 course meal. Job done. 

In the Sheridan Suite you get half a Pukka pie, last weeks programme and a pint in a glass once held by Wim Jonk. All for £117. 

Ipswich have had you pants down mate..........

45 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

So ITFC are willingly selling tickets for away fans in the home end?

Yes because it's classed as hospitality as it's with a 3 course meal. Be good to see other wednesday in there get them snapped up £117 + VAT

Edited by wembley93

Guest mrbluesky
Just now, wembley93 said:

Yes because it's classed as hospitality as it's with a 3 course mean. Be good to see other wednesday in there get them snapped up £117 + VAT

Ahh,so they feed you and put you in the stand? I just thought you could buy tickets for in the ground.

8 minutes ago, wembley93 said:

Yes no probs. Pentahotel. £185 for 2 nights. Looks nice and not full of idiots, nice restaurant and 0.4 miles from ground. Ticks all the boxes for me. 

Thanks mate, yes i saw that on tripadvisor. where do you book to get that rate?

Just had this messaged to me by a friend in Ipswich

"Just seen this on ITFC website....they obviously think you Owls supporters are trouble!! Final Portman Road fixture of the season declared as 'all-ticket', as Town welcome Sheffield Wednesday to Suffolk"

Town's clash with Sheffield Wednesday on Saturday has been declared as 'all-ticket'.

The Blues welcome the promotion-chasing Owls to Portman Road at the weekend, with the game Town's last home fixture of the season.

The decision has been made due to large numbers of expected travelling support from the opposition, to prevent Sheffield Wednesday fans obtaining tickets in home areas.

Read more at http://www.itfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/all-ticket-for-ipswich-town-v-sheffield-wednesday-3691262.aspx#JtQ0RXh9F8FAMSDT.99

Guest Copthorneowl

Done same as Wembley93 bought Hospitality ticket  £117 plus vat very simple just ring the lovely  Rosie as he suggests simple probably more than many want to pay but I think (and hope) it's worth it.