Fulham Scenario

Am I right in thinking that on Saturday?

If we draw

Fulham Win

Leeds Win

Then a draw between Wednesday V Fulham would see both teams guaranteed play offs regardless of what Leeds do? I know Fulham's goal difference would mean they are pretty much there but do you think it would affect the game at Hillsborough?

Personally would love to see us pass the ball between us for 90 minutes, I usually wouldn't condone it but its LEEDS ha ha ha ha

Two draws would see us up, but there is little incentive for Fulham to play for a draw even if they are already guaranteed a place, knowing that a win could get them home advantage for the second leg. They would, surely, rest anyone carrying a knock though.

21 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

We've got to forget about what everyone else needs and forget about that Fulham game. Go all out for the win at Ipswich and take the pressure off. 

Give that man first prize and an away ticket as well.

53 minutes ago, Yeahman said:

Am I right in thinking that on Saturday?

If we draw

Fulham Win

Leeds Win

Then a draw between Wednesday V Fulham would see both teams guaranteed play offs regardless of what Leeds do? I know Fulham's goal difference would mean they are pretty much there but do you think it would affect the game at Hillsborough?

Personally would love to see us pass the ball between us for 90 minutes, I usually wouldn't condone it but its LEEDS ha ha ha ha

Personally, would love to see Fulham drop out and Leeds pip them for the play offs - Fulham are the only team that worry me

34 minutes ago, JackSWFC said:

Best scenario would be us to win next match, L**ds to win and Fulham to lose.

Then we're over the line, and Fulham have to come to Hilsborough for a win. Then we beat Fulham, but L**ds lose too. So Leeds end up 7th on goal difference.

This

I don't want to play Leeds, not that I think they're a great threat, just don't want it.

I don't want to play Fulham as they look the most dangerous of any potential opponents

I don't want finish seventh

Bring it on, whatever it is UTO