Another Owl lost - Rest in peace Nigel Goodinson

IMG_1329.thumb.PNG.d093ba16be1e6a25d19ba7794747165d.PNGI don't think many are aware, but yesterday, just before kick off, on the kop, my uncle, Nigel Goodinson, collapsed and suffered a catastrophic bleed on the brain. Paramedics were there in seconds and after treatment in hospital yesterday and today, he sadly lost his life with his family around him. All the family are devastated, but we all agree as a mad Sheffield Wednesday supporter, if he was to go anywhere it would be at Hillsborugh with his beloved Sheffield Wednesday. They pulled through and won for him as well.  As popular as my uncle Nigel was, many on here may know him and will have nothing but good things to say about him.  With the families blessing, I'm going to contact the club with a view to a minutes applause at 58 minutes on the clock at the Fulham game...58 being my uncles age. The family and I would be ever so greatful if my fellow Wednesday fans would join us in this applause for a true gentleman who died in a place he loved. Rest in peace uncle Nigel we all love you very much

Edited by Owlthekop

So sorry for your loss, I admistered first aid to him prior to St Johns Ambulance getting there. I am so sad to read that he has sadly passed away. Please can you send my condolences to all of your family. WAWAW.