Mood swings...

Derby go 1 up, and I'm all... "Hey ho...could do without the play off nerves anyhow, probably just a couple of players off a top two si............................FLETCHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BURTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......BURTON again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its soddin' mentally knackerin' this

1 minute ago, Chardron said:

It's even worse when Live Scores tells you that Leeds and Derby have equalised before telling you that was a mistake and it's still 2-1 :columbo:

I took some right stick on the Kop today mate..I get alerts...Leeds 2-2...everyone says "Bllx"...Then I say score correction still 2-1 Burton...everyone told me to bllx

Just now, asteener1867 said:

I took some right stick on the Kop today mate..I get alerts...Leeds 2-2...everyone says "Bllx"...Then I say score correction still 2-1 Burton...everyone told me to bllx

Same happened to me. I hate not being able to go to the game, I find it much more nerveracking but my nerves were shot after that!

I was going mental at 1-0 because we seemed to totally fall apart for 5 minutes or so afterwards, it was like the players were bricking it too they couldn't do a thing right.

Poor lads can't win though because during wild celebrations after Hooper scored, I looked at the clock and said "sh#t, there's too long left, heart can't take it" in a strange way I felt better at 1-1 

1 hour ago, asteener1867 said:

Derby go 1 up, and I'm all... "Hey ho...could do without the play off nerves anyhow, probably just a couple of players off a top two si............................FLETCHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BURTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......BURTON again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's football innit, wouldn't change it for anything

Bloody football.

As someone once said.

Thats the Wednesday way 

And we wouldnt change it for the world