channel 5

Yeah, we were apparently the most "vulnerable " of the sides in the play off mix after notching up our 3rd consecutive win recently. Now it's up to 5, we will surely crumble at any minute? The punditry on Channel 5 is beyond parody.

25 minutes ago, Greengrass said:

Channel 5 is pants don't give a Rodger about them

No they aren't

They are the only TV company to pay money to show Championship football.  BBC ITV Sky BT C4 obviously aren't bothered enough to put a winning bid in, even though its more exciting than the prem.

And C5 show it at prime time so old folk like me can watch it while the cocoa and hot water bottle are warming up.

You might not like their choice of presenters but I reckon its a decent show.

Just now, Lincs Owl said:

No they aren't

They are the only TV company to pay money to show Championship football.  BBC ITV Sky BT C4 obviously aren't bothered enough to put a winning bid in, even though its more exciting than the prem.

And C5 show it at prime time so old folk like me can watch it while the cocoa and hot water bottle are warming up.

Yes to be fair it's infinitely better than that BBC tripe couple of years back...anyone fancy staying up till midnight to watch 1 minute highlights and 10 minutes of Steve Claridge waffling on? Nah you're alright m8

2 minutes ago, Lincs Owl said:

No they aren't

Apart from the music/opening credits and pundits.....it's decent.

Don't know why people want to know what ex footballers think anyway, if they knew anything about the game they'd still be in it in some capacity.   Their opinion is no more valuable to me than the people who sit round me.   Show more of the football I say.