10 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

I said I'd settle for 8th...Thought it a much harder division than last year....Shows I know f.ook all.....

Its really botherin' me...............

Don't worry about it Andy, we've known you know SFA for a long time now!

P.S. I'm in the same boat! :biggrin:

I know there's not much point looking back but it doesn't half frustrate you thinking about the points we've thrown away this season, how different it could have been.

My prediction was third at the beginning of the season and I think that's what we need to be aiming for. If it is Fulham we get in the play offs, I would rather take them over two games and the second being at Hillsborough rather than Wembley.

52 minutes ago, Jay1867 said:

I know there's not much point looking back but it doesn't half frustrate you thinking about the points we've thrown away this season, how different it could have been.

My prediction was third at the beginning of the season and I think that's what we need to be aiming for. If it is Fulham we get in the play offs, I would rather take them over two games and the second being at Hillsborough rather than Wembley.

That was the whole point of the CC outers frustrations not enough consistancy etc etc They had a point but you cant argue with these sort of results