SAG song (apologies)

Like it but...... I think it would be smarter if we just left SAG alone this season. Think what's happening regarding the Hillsborough  Tragedy.  Apparently the papers are with the CPS who are examining the evidence to see if charges are to be made against individuals and/or ORGANISATIONS.  I believe decisions are due this Spring. Now I don't know which organisations may or may not be included, but our Club can't be seen to be arguing against safety recommendatiins at this sensitive time.  All our club can do is produce factual evudence to prove we are being victimised by SAG, if that's the case. But now is not the time.

2 hours ago, doubleo said:

Like it but...... I think it would be smarter if we just left SAG alone this season. Think what's happening regarding the Hillsborough  Tragedy.  Apparently the papers are with the CPS who are examining the evidence to see if charges are to be made against individuals and/or ORGANISATIONS.  I believe decisions are due this Spring. Now I don't know which organisations may or may not be included, but our Club can't be seen to be arguing against safety recommendatiins at this sensitive time.  All our club can do is produce factual evudence to prove we are being victimised by SAG, if that's the case. But now is not the time.

These people need to be held to account . Their decisions are bizarre at best . 

3 hours ago, doubleo said:

Like it but...... I think it would be smarter if we just left SAG alone this season. Think what's happening regarding the Hillsborough  Tragedy.  Apparently the papers are with the CPS who are examining the evidence to see if charges are to be made against individuals and/or ORGANISATIONS.  I believe decisions are due this Spring. Now I don't know which organisations may or may not be included, but our Club can't be seen to be arguing against safety LEGITIMATE recommendations at this sensitive time.  All our club can do is produce factual evudence to prove we are being victimised by SAG, if that's the case. But now is not the time.

59 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Sag songs say so much.

Nothing worse than when you think you've got a witty response to a post only to find you've been beaten to it hands down! :manager:

Edit: and by several people it would seem.

Edited by Morepork

14 hours ago, doubleo said:

Good post

I would think SWFC would bend over backwards to follow SAG's recommendation they won't be found arguing.  Nor is there evidence to suggest that SAG is victimising the club that would be very counter productive on their behalf.  Unless anyone can produce evidence that we are of course.  

We as fans perceive that our club is beginning victimised as we take every recommendation as a personal attack on the club, myself included at times. I sort of changed my mind about SAG when it was reported on here that all the TV screens had to be removed as it causes fans to congregated and produce an obstacle I went to war on this that it was over the top blah, blah blah you know the rest. 

Only for it to be further announced on here, after someone who had done a little RESEARCH that it was a load of rubbish and it was only referencing some screens on the Kop.

Comparing our situation with other clubs (QPR for example) is futile as all clubs have their own special set of circumstances. And as our ground gets ever older then we are going to face more and more challenges regarding H&S at the ground and as H&S is ever evolving and constantly ratcheting up the standards we are always going to be behind the game.  

I do wish SAG would give reasons for their recommendations this might go some way of alleviating the fans misgivings over SAG.

Your right what you, say this is certainly not the time but I can't see whilst the stadium is in its present state when it would be the right time.  

I have come to the horrible conclusion that the only way forward is either to rebuild the ground from scratch or move away.